Chapter 28-Michaela's POV

Chapter 28 

Michaela's POV 

"Nnnnooooo!!!!!" I yell as I reach out for Avery as he falls to his death. I stand up and dust off my hands. 

"Oh well. He's a goner!" Flower and Sunshine start crying into each other's shoulder. 

"Hi Ho!! Bunny King dead!!!! Hi Ho!! Bunny King dead!!" Allie cracks a whip she somehow found. Maybe we should get her a leash. 

"No cry!!! I the Bunny Queen now!!" Such a caring little sister. A net is thrown around me and Allie. Two flying monkeys starts carrying us. 

"Michaela!!! Use your knife!!!" Kevin yells. 

"What you say?!" I yell back. I heard him the first time but, hey, where's the harm in having fun? 

"Cut yourself down with your knife!!" 

"One more time!!" 

"CUT YOURSELF DOWN!!" I laugh. 

"I heard you the first time!!" Even though I can't see him, I can tell he's glaring at me. I lay back down on the net. Good thing I'm not scared of heights! The monkeys carry us all the way to some creepy looking castle. Well, we're in for a treat! We land and I see some dude with blond hair, blue eyes and kinda spiky hair. He chuckles deeply and rubs his hands together, probably trying to be scary. I look over at him. 

"Look, Jake Poopy. No matter how much you try, there's no way you'll ever be scarier that Heather. Save yourself the embarrassment and don't even try." He stops laughing. 

"YA!!!! NOW WHERE'S MY FRANKIE POO?!?!" Allie yells. He gives her a weird look then looks around the net. 

"Where's Idiot Number Two?" I laugh. 

"He fell off a canyon because Darkness was trying to be cool and give us rabbit pie." He nods. 

"Okay. MooMoo! JoJo! Bring them in!" I laugh as the monkey flies into the castle. He turns and glares at me. 

"What's so funny?" I smile at him. 

"That you have a monkey named MooMoo." He frowns again. 

"My mom gave me him." I roll my eyes. 

"Whatever you Hunter Hayes wanna be. Just don't try to moon us, K?" He gasps. 

"Jade didn't?!" I smirk. 

"Oh yes he diiiiid!" I say, drawing out the I. Someone comes up behind him. 

"Captain I-" I cut who ever it is off. 

"Captain?! No! Your not the Captain of this ship! I am! Step aside citizen!" I say as I strike a superman pose and fall because number one, I'm standing on a net and number two, I'm just awesome like that. They both give me a weird look. Jake turns to the dude with brown hair, styled in a foe-hawk, and green eyes. 

"What were you saying Ron?" Oh! So this is Ron! I thought he would be scary. He just looks sweet and cuddly. Well, kinda. He's like Don. Looks cute but is just probably going to turn out being stupid. 

"Noah's been missing for at least a week now. Should we send out a search team?" Jake shakes his head. Allie opens her mouth to say something. 

"I know-" I cover her mouth before she can say anything about Kevin. Jake looks over at us. Think fast Michaela! Think fast! 

"Um...I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everbody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes!" I sing. I keep on singing it until Jake tells me to stop. I would keep going, but my throat was starting to hurt. Ron sighs. 

"Fine, but how are we supposed to fight without him? He's our best fighter!" Aw, I feel special now! He gave up his team to stay with us! But, who could blame him? I mean, just re-read this book! We're awesome. 

"MooMoo! JoJo! Take them to the bubble!" The monkeys fly us to a green bubble and throw us in it. Allie start jumping up and down while yelling, "Jade can't stop me now!!!" I roll my eyes and stat jumping with her. Don't judge. I'm still a kid at heart. Jake gives us a weird look. I stop jumping. 

"What?! I'm still a kid!" 

"Your sixteen years old!" 

"Go kiss a monkey!" 

"That's an odd request but, okay." He grabs on of the monkeys, I think MooMoo, and kisses him. Alright! I was just kidding but....I cover Allie's eyes. 

"Don't look young one!!" Jake looks back at me. 

"Happy now?!" I shake my head. 

"No. Let us go and I will be though." He smirks. 

"I'm not that stupid." 

"You sure about that?" I start jumping again. He shakes his haed and walks away. I grab Allie's hands and we play Ring Around The Rosie. 

"WE ALL FALL DOWN!!!" we both yell as we do a cannon ball down. We bounce back up and I almost hit the celling. Allie does though and gets shocked. She comes back down with her hair all messed up and burnt. She laughs. 

"Let's do that again." she says while spinning around. Then she passes out. I'm board now!! Wait, I have an idea. 

"Ron!!" He runs in. 

"What?" I point at Allie. 

"I killed her with my awesomeness." He frowns. 

"How can you kill someone with awesomeness?" 

"That's something only awesome people can know. If we tell someone, we're turned into monkeys. That's what happen to my brother!" I say, sobbing the last part.(Don't worry. My brother's not a monkey! He isn't even cool and/or awesome) 

"Oh, so MooMoo used to be awesome." I scoff. 

"He still is. I mean, his name is MooMoo! What part of that isn't awesome?!" I ask while spinning around in a circle. He smirks. 

"The MooMoo part." MooMoo jumps on his back and attacks him. Allie wakes up. I turn to her. 

"Allie! Go pop some popcorn! I'll get the foam fingers!" She jumps up. 

"Okay!" She runs back into the side of the bubble cage thingy. Guess what happen next?! That's right! She passed out!! I'm board again. Let's go back to the fight! Woh!! MooMoo's wining!! How the heck?! Ron's a werewolf for Merlin sakes! Ron finally throws MooMoo off of him and through a window. He falls off a cliff. I turn to him. 

"Ohhh! You're in trouble Mr.!" He rolls his eyes. 

"Please! He's a flying monkey!" 

"Hey! I just came up with the perfect nickname for you! Fry!!" He raises an eyebrow. 

"How's that the perfect nickname for me?" 

"Because I said it was! Now drop and give me fifty!" He drops to the ground and starts doing push-ups. I meant fifty dollars. Oh well. Allie wakes up again. 

"I WANNA BE A PRINCESS!!!!" 

"Allie, you are one. Remember the whole Merlin thing?" The door flies open. 

"Ron! What are you doing?! I'm the only one who can tell you to do push-ups! Where's MooMoo?!" 

"Fry, that's Ron's nickname, throw him out the window. He fell off a cliff!" There's the sound of a monkey and a gun being loaded. I turn around and see MooMoo with a poop gun. He starts flying around and random firing. 

"MooMoo! Stop flying! Bad monkey!" He shoots some poop in his face. Good monkey! He keeps doing this until he runs into the bubble. He runs into Allie right when she wakes up. So this is the 100th time she's been knocked out today...Well! Things are going good in Merlin! I turn to MooMoo. 

"So, what's up?" He hisses at me then starts flying around. Luckily, he dropped the poop gun outside the bubble. We star playing patty cake. I wish Avery was here. I wonder how he's doing...