Chapter 31-Avery's POV

Chapter 31

Avery's POV

We were on our way back from capturing Jake. We set up camp the night before and went to sleep. It is morning now.

This morning, I got up to use the port-a-potty, and there was a unpleasant surprise.

I saw a squrriel, in the toliet, swimming around. It jumped out and scurried away. After that, I was scared to use the bathroom. I went outside and saw Jade and Gale mumble something. I run over to join the conversation.

"S'up, home doggies!!" I say.

"Go away and be an idiot." Gale says.

"No. I will not leave." I say.

"Fine." Jade says.

"Anyway, I was thinking about throwing Jake into the pit of 10,000 monkeys.'' Gale says.

"Oooooooooo!! Can I throw him in?" I ask.

"No." Jade says.

"Dang it." I say.

"Well, I think it's a good idea." Jade says.

"Let's do it." Gale say.

I run to Allie's and Michaela's tent to tell the news.

"I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME JADE WILL PERISH!!!!!" Allie shouts.

"Allie, I said Jake, not Jade." I say.

"Oops." She say.

"I think we are doing it now." I say.

We all rush out the tent to go see Jake's doom.

I see Jade standing at tthe edge of a pit. Allie wants to run over there and push him in, but I won't let her. Then Jake says a few words.

"Now, go!!" Jade pushes Jake of into the pit. I hear him scream and a couple of monkeys, too.

"Hooray! Jake's gone!!" Michaela jumps in the air, trying to freeze in the air like in the movies.

"You can't do that, watch a real home dog do it." Allie jumps up in the air and freezes.

"Wow." Jade says.

I hope we can reach the castle soon.