Chapter 26-Michaela's POV

Chapter 26

Michaela's POV

"So that's how you got here!" I say with amazement. We had just heard about how Allie had gotten here. Ever stranded in the woods? You want Allie to be there with you. Allie nods.

"Allie! I found a hamster!" Avery yells while showing Allie Mr. Ham.

"Aww! It's a puppy! Can I pet him?" Allie yells. Avery pulls him to his chest.

"No! He's my Mr. Ham! You've got Frankie Poo! And he's not a dog!" Avery yells. Allie starts fake crying. Jade rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm leaving you morons and going for a walk." I jump up.

"I'm coming with you! Come on Mr. Acorns." He runs over to me and climbs up to my shoulder. Jade shakes his head.

"No. You're staying here. I said I was getting away from you idiots." he says with a laugh.

"Um, Jade. You should let her go with you. I got trapped in a net when we were walking." Kevin says. Jade sighs.

"Fine. You can come." I clap my hands a few times then follow him into the woods. It was silent. To silent. I tap Jade's shoulder.

"What?" he said in an annoyed tone.

"Are you a monkey that escaped from the zoo?" He gives me a weird look over his shoulder.

"No." I gasp and point at him.

"Only a monkey that escaped from a zoo would say that!" He rolls his eyes.

"You're an idiot."

"Thank you." He raises an eyebrow then looks forward again. We start walking again until I hear a big crash. Jade pulls out his sword and I load my bow with an arrow. Someone runs out of the bushes. A man with brown hair and creepy red eyes smirks at us. He had a trail of blood coming from his lips. Hm, must either be a vampire or has a bloody lip.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" I raise my hand and start jumping up and down.

"Oh! Oh! I know! I know! Pick me! You know what, I don't care if you pick me or not! I'm telling you! What you have here is a good looking gal and a stupid knight! By the way, I'm the good looking gal. Don't want you to get confused." Jade face palms. Mr. Vamp(the creepy dude with red eyes)gives me a weird look.

"Okay....You really are dumber then you look. So, who should go first?" he asks while licking his lips.

"Hm, I don't know-not it!" I yell. Jade shakes his head. Mr. Vamp smiles and starts walking over to him. When he was right in front of Jade, I reposition my bow and take aim at his back, right where his heart should be. Jade starts backing up. Curse you boy! I had perfect aim! They keep backing up until Jade's back hits a tree. I fire my arrow and it lands right where I wanted to. He turns around and glares at me. Oops! Wrong side! He growls-maybe he's a werewolf-then starts running after me. I draw my knife and try to stab him. He quickly runs behind me. Ah! Why are they so fast?! I try taking another stab, only to have him run away again.

"Stupid vampire!" I yell. He growls. That's when Mr. Acorns takes a bold move and jumps on his face.

"Ah! Get this squirrel off me!!" he yells. I throw my knife at him and hit him right in the heart. He freezes then drops to the ground. I walk over to him and pick up Mr. Acorns. He gives me a squirrel smile. I pat his head.

"We make a good pair Mr. Acorns." He makes one of his little squirrel sounds. I put him back on my shoulder and look at Jade. He was still up against the tree, staring at me.