Chapter 15-Michaela's POV

Chapter 15

Michaela's POV

"No. No. No. Boring. What the heck is that? Oh, Dora." I say to myself as I flip through channels. That's when Avery and Jade come back in. Avery had an evil smile on his face while Jade just had a disgusted look on his. Avery walks over to me and pulls out his kindle, showing me a picture of Gale hugging a nasty looking porter potty.

"He called it the magical port-a-potty of port-a-pottyness." I cover my mouth to stifle a laugh.

"I'm going upstairs. Do NOT do anything stupid." Jade says as he walks up the stairs. As soon as I hear his door close, I turn to Avery.

"Hey Avery. You want to pull another prank?" He smirks.

"Ya. What are we doing." I smile and get up.

"Follow me to my room, young grasshopper."

"What's that supposed to mean." Avery ask from behind me.

"I don't know. I herd it in a movie. Just sounded cool." I say while opening my room.

"Okay. What are we doing." Avery says while sitting on my bed. I walk over to the fridge and pull out the hot sauce I froze last night.

"So, I read somewhere you can freeze hot sauce. I was thinking that we could replace Jade's tooth paste with it and put some un-frozen hot sauce on his tooth brush. Then we set up a camera so we can do some others." Avery rubs his hands together.

"Who else." I smirk and sit down beside him.

"So, Heather and Aaron's doors are facing each other. We tie the door knobs together and knock. They try to open their doors but can't. After, we blame it on Dillon." Avery nods.

"So two others. First, Dillon. We take a bottle of shaving cream and put a nail in the bottom. Then, we go to Dillon's room and knock. When he opens it, pull out the nail, throw it in, close the door and run." Avery's smile grows bigger.

"Then,last but not least." I walk over to my drawer and pull out my secret weapon. "Jade."

____________________________________________________________________________________

After about two hours, Jade was looking for water, Aaron and Heather were trying to get out of their rooms and Dillon was covered in shaving cream. Gale and James come walking up. As soon as they see the flag pole, they double over laughing.

"Michaela! Avery!" Jade's angry and annoying voice comes out of the castle. He walks out with a annoyed Aaron, wolf-form Heather and a funny looking Dillon covered in shaving cream.I guess Jade help Heather and Aaron out of their rooms. As soon as they see the flag pole, they do the same thing James and Gale did. Jade looks out and sees the Care Bear underwear with 'Jade's Underwear' written on them. He turns to us.

"Witch one of you did this?!" We both run behind James and Gale. Maybe Heather would be a better choose. She's scary.

"James! Jade's trying to hurt us!" Avery yells.

"Ya! Don't let him get us or we'll throw you in the dungeon! Wait, why are we telling them this? We can just threaten Jade." I turn to him and point from my spot on Gale's leg.

"Don't come any closer or we'll put you in the dungeon!" Jade rolls his eyes.

"I'd rather live in a dudgeon then with you guys." I look at Avery and give him the look.

"Okay. One week in the dungeon! Wait, can you put a knight in the dungeon? Who cares?! Into the dungeon!" I get off Gale's leg as he and James go to Jade's sides. I turn to Avery.