Chapter 4-Avery's POV

Chapter 4

Avery's POV

As we walked through the cave, Allie kept on singing ridiculous songs about princess and princesses. She even had her own little tree song that drove me out of my MIND.

But out of all of the soooo many songs, the most annoying one was the tree song. Trees, trees, I love trees, trees trees, I love trees, just can't get ANY worse.

As Allie was singing her tree song, she ran into a tree. I thought that was pretty ridiculous, but with a sister like mine, you can't play around. Because Allie pinched me.

"Ouch!!" I said

"Well you were laughing at me!" said Allie, still being obnoxious. Michaela erupts at us all.

I lifted my head, and saw two horses and horsemen standing around us."What are you doing here?" said the guy with blond hair and some skinny jeans on.

"We're just here because we saw a cave with a light in it ." I said. Just as I ended my sentence, another horseman came at us.

"Jade, stop being so mean to our guest, your scaring people that actually want to be here!" said a tall, brown headed boy in a t-shirt. "Okay, okay, I'll go back to the castle." Said James.

"Did you say castle!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!" Cried Allie.

"Castle! Not a castle, he, he just meant a, um... a... a tree!" Said the blondy.

"That reminds me! Trees, trees, I love trees! Trees, trees, I love trees!" sung Allie. Great. Here we go again.

Anyway, the horseman started to introduce himself and the other horsemen. "I'm James, this is Gale." he said. "So... why are you guys around here?" asked Gale. "Well, like I said I saw a light in the cave and we walked into here." I said. But they were not listening to me, they were focused on something on Micheala's neck. It was her necklace.

"Well, Gale, it looks like we've found the king and queen... Oh and you can be a princess sweetie." James says

"Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"