Chapter 21-Michaela's POV

Chapter 21

Michaela's POV

"What?!" I yell. We have to go into battle now?! I just started to like it here! No! I call a Rosa Parks Movement!

"Michaela, we have to. Jake's army have been planing attacks against us. If he gets the castle, he'll win!" James says. Curse him and his responsibleness.

"I think he's right. I herd from Ron that he's planing on getting you three on his side." Kevin says while pointing at me, Allie and Avery. Avery turns to Heather and Aaron.

"See! I told you he would be useful!" He gets up on the table and dose some weird dance. I'm scared for life!! I turn to Kevin.

"We're not going to the dark side. Unless they have cookies. Then y'all are on your own."

"COOKIES!!!!" Allie yells at the top of her lungs. Oh, did I mention that she won't eat anything that doesn't have chocolate in it? I didn't? Well now you know! I look over to Jade and put on my game face.

"What's our plan commander?" He gives me a weird look.

"Alright." He turns to a map. "This is where we are. We don't know where Jake's Top Secret Layer is. We're trying to find it but-" I cut him off.

"So were going into war with this evil dude and we have no idea where he is?" Jade smirks.

"Well, not exactly..." He trails off while looking at Kevin. His eyes widen.

"Don't look at me! I don't know!" I raise an eyebrow.

"You were on his team but you don't know where his layer is?" He nods.

"I'm not in his army yet. I was being trained."

"Being trained? To do what? Roll over? Stay? Sit? Fetch?" I ask. He glares at me.

"To be in his army stupid. They blindfolded me and left me in some random place in the woods. I was trying to find my way back when this idiot found me." he says while pointing at Avery. Wow, someone's mad. Maybe he's got a bad case of the fleas.

"Alright then. Guess we're moving onto plan B." Gale says.

"What's plan B?! To run around and act like monkeys?!" Avery yells. Gale slowly shakes his head.

"No. Plan B is tracking him down." Oh, sounds boring.

"I like Avery's plan better." Jade rolls his eyes.

"No one cares." I feel like slapping him now. But not cause he said that. He's just got such a slappable face. You know what, I'm right beside him...

"Ow! What was that for?!" I smile sweetly at him.

"Reflex!" He glares at me. Avery snickers.

"Alright. The pack will fight with us. What about you?" Heather asks Bella Swan and Edward Cullin-the son and daughter of Dracula!! AKA:Abagail and Dillon.

"Yes. The rest of us will fight with you." Abigail says to Jade. I cover my neck.

"I don't trust you guys." Abagail rolls her eyes.

"We told you, we control our thirst." I let my shoulders slump and frown. Then I get the best idea EVER! And if you know me, you know I've had a lot of good ideas.

"If Jade gets on my nerves, will you bite him?" She smiles.

"Maybe. But it won't kill him."

"Let's drive a steak through his heart!" Dillon gives me a weird look then shakes his head.