13|Meeting Asgardians

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

13|Meeting Asgardians ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Louisa sat in her pilot chair, legs crossed as she looked at the screen in front of her carelessly "Sing it, Drax!" Peter called, singing along to Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Louisa mouthed along the words.

Now ever since the explosion, Louisa had been deaf for the most part, only really loud sounds were audible to the young woman. She had spent about a year working on hearing aids, when she wasn't able to get anything, she gave up and instead installed a software on some gadgets that wrote out the sounds around her.

Ethan threw a hujgy-berry at the snoring Drax, waking him up. He laughed as Drax looked around confused. The young man's eyes drifted over to Louisa and winked at her, causing the girl to shake her head at him.

"Why are we doing this again?" Rocket yawned, stretching out his paws "It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying," Gamora retorted, slightly annoyed seeing as this was the fifth time Rocket had asked it "I get that, but why are we doing it?"

"Because we still have a fraction or morals left?" Ethan offered, whipping his longer brown hair out of his face "Fuck, we do?" Louisa raised her eyebrows at him while he offered her the damned cheeky smile she had grown accustomed too "You tell me, Lou."

"And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our help," Peter cackled, rubbing his pointer finger and thumb together "Which isn't the point," Gamora snapped, holding up her finger "Which isn't the point...I mean...if he doesn't pony up...." Peter trailed off, a huge grin tugging on his cheeks.

"We'll take his ship," Drax deadpanned and Louisa clapped "You are right for once!"

"Exactly!" Rocket chimed in "B-b-b-bingo!" Peter hollered, prompting Gamora to look up at her boyfriend in concern, who in turn gave her a 'don't worry about it' look, which was more than enough reason for Gamora to worry.

"We are arriving," Mantis announced, her big eyes looking up from the console before her and to the vast space before them "Great! My legs could use some stretching," Louisa sighted, zipping up her newer red jacket.

"All right, Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces," Peter said, prompting Groot to roll his eyes, Daw to stick his head out of Ethan's hair with a dagger——which scared Ethan and made him fall off his chair——and Mantis to snarl "Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot."

The teenager ignored Peter and continued to play his video game that had once belonged to Louisa when she was 14, but she lost interest in after she turned 17 "I am Groot!" Groot mocked, causing all the others in the ship to look at him shocked "Whoa!"