11|Blood Is Overrated

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

11|Blood Is Overrated⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"The bodies... are his children." The words Mantis spoke were the first that Louisa and Ethan heard as they rushed into the room with the other Guardians "What?!" Louisa asked, Gamora quickly launching into an explanation about how she had found bodies in caves, before Mantis explained Ego's plan and Louisa told everyone what she and Ethan had found out.

"We need to find Peter now, and get off this damn planet," Gamora urged, looking around uncomfortable "Ego will have won him to his side by now," Mantis whispered, Louisa snarling in response.

"Then we win him back."

"Then we just go." Nebula groaned, only to have Gamora and Louisa whip around to glare at her "No! He's our friend." Gamora exclaimed "All any of you do is yell at each other. You're not friends." Nebula looked around the group darkly.

"You're right...we're family," Drax started "We leave no one behind." He looked at all his teammates, his found family "Except maybe you." Drax said, looking at Nebula who rolled her eyes at him "Oh, my God."

"I could leave all of you behind," Louisa stated, crossing her arms, the group rolling their eyes at her "Even me?" Ethan asked, turning to look at her with puppy eyes "Especially you." Ethan's expression dropped and Louisa's eyes widened "I'm kidding!"

"Finally! Rocket?" Gamora held up her transmitter, seconds later Rocket's voice sounded "Keep that transmitter nearby, so I can find you. We're in an old piece of construction equipment Yondu once used... to slice open the Bank of A 'askavaria."

"Ego's unhinged," Gamora muttered "I know. Get ready." Rocket simply replied.

The group started to make their way towards the castle. Out of nowhere a bright blue light shone from the castle, causing all of them to quickly cover their eyes as Louisa gasped.

"You okay?" Gamora asked, looking at the teen girl who was on the verge of hyperventilating "She's Ego's granddaughter, she's also affected by his power. Ego must have started to use Peter," Mantis said, looking from the young teen to the castle.

"Then what the hell are we waiting for?" Louisa asked, staggering to her feet and setting determined steps ahead.

Drax kicked in the door of the castle and the group barley walked into the room, seeing Ego with blue power surrounding him, when a ship crashed through the wall on their left. It was Yondu, Rocket and Groot.

"I told you something didn't feel right." Gamora rushed over to Peter, helping him up "'I told you so.' Just what I need to hear right now," Peter groaned, rubbing the back of his head in pain "Well, I came back, didn't I?" Gamora asked, looking him in the eye "Because there's an unspoken thing." Peter grinned "There is no unspoken thing," Gamora denied.