05|Blowing Up A Quill

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

06|Blowing Up A Quill⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked as he looked down at the younger girl who blinked up at the boy. She was stunned up by the sudden explosion before she pushed Ethan off of her as she stumbled into a standing position "How could I think Tivan could contain whatever was within the orb?" Gamora walked out of the building, the Orb clutched tightly in her hand "What do you still have it for?" Rocket waved his paws around hysterically "Well what are we gonna do, leave it in there?" Peter shouted back as Louisa rolled her eyes "I can't believe you had that in your purse!" Rocket exclaimed again
"It's not a purse, it's a knapsack!" Peter shouted back.

"Okay, one it is a purse. Two, I carry like five bombs in my belt and I know you also have a few in yours so it's not that special." Louisa rested her hands on her waist as Peter turned to look at her "That's it! Louisa Meredith Quill, I'm taking away you music player, your computer watch and all your other gadgets that I don't know the name off! I've had it with you!" Peter screamed as Gamora rested a hand on his chest while Louisa rolled her eyes at her dad's outburst "We have to bring this to the Nova Corps. There's a chance they can contain it."

"Are you kidding me? We're wanted by the Nova Corps! Just give it to Ronan!" Rocket argued as Ethan, who rested a hand on Louisa's shoulder, a hand which Louisa immediately pushed off which caused the boy to fall, let out a yelp in agreement of his racoon friend "So he can destroy the galaxy?" Peter breathed out hysterically "What are you, some Saint all of a sudden? What has the galaxy ever done for you? Why would you wanna save it?" Rocket argued, cueing both Quills to look down at him "Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!" The father and daughter spoke in sync as Gamora threw her hand against the elder Quill's chest again "Peter, listen to me. We cannot allow the stone to fall into Ronan's hands. We have to go back to your ship and deliver it to Nova."

"Right, right, okay. I think you're right. Or we could give it to somebody who's not going to arrest us, who's really nice for a whole lot of money. I think it's a really good balance between both of your points of view." Peter offered "You're despicable." Gamora glared at Peter "I... "Dishonourable. Faithless!" Gamora turned to walk away but she was met with a terrifying sight, Ronan's ships "Oh, no."

"At last! I shall meet my foe and destroy him." Drax exclaimed proudly "You called Ronan?" Ethan groaned, using Groot to stand up "Quill! Don't you move, boy! And you, girl, you don't even think about doing anything." Peter and Gamora turned on their heels and sprinted away, Louisa also running away, but with Ethan by her side "Don't you move! Get out of the way!" Yondu chased behind them as Drax stayed behind to face Ronan.

Louisa and Ethan pushed sapiens aside as they ran past them "Get them!" Those chasing them were either Ravengers or Ronan's crew, but they didn't care, they needed to outrun both "Here!" Ethan grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her into an alley. As the group chasing them was about to past them, Louisa suddenly grabbed Ethan by the munition belt that ran over his chest, and pulled him in to a kiss.