01|Mad Inventor

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

01| Mad Inventor⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

01| Mad Inventor
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Present

"Did you know her? Personally I mean, not from the stories," The child asked softly, looking up at the brunet man. "I knew all of them," The brunet man murmured softly, watching the two suns set in the distance. "I knew them very well. Once. A long, long time ago."

The brunet man looked around the playground. Those innocent children who played there would never know that they essentially played on the graveyard of a forgotten war.

"What were they like? Were they really heroes?"

The brunet man's lips tugged up in something that somewhat resembled a smile. "They were amazing....They were going to save the world. No, they were going to save the galaxy."

The child tilted their head as they watched the broken man, who scratched his untamed beard. "Can you tell me their story? Not the glorified version, I mean."

The brunet man nodded sadly, biting his lip as his brown eyes returned to the sunset. "Yes, I think I can manage that."

But our story doesn't start there, rather many years prior on Xandar on the 25th of August 2000. When Eris Mori finally had the daughter of her and Peter Quill and the woman had left the child with her father before disappearing into the night. However we're not beginning at the very beginning but rather on the lone planet Morag in 2014. A time when Louisa Quill was only a kid that spent too much time listening to music and spoke so sarcastically that even she was unable to identify when she was being honest or sarcastic.

A time before Louisa Quill was considered a hero.

Without further ado, let the Star Traveler's story begin.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Morag, 2014

Louisa hummed along to Dancing Queen, her head bobbing along while her feet rested on the metal desk. She carelessly moved her fingers over her screen, trying to beat her high score. She was supposed to be on the look out for any 'unwanted party poopers' as her father had said, but who would be on the rock isolated planet that Louisa had forgotten the name of after five seconds.

There was this woman her dad had completely forgotten about in his bedroom, Louisa hadn't bothered to remind him, she opted to stay as far away as possible from her dad and his 'relationships'. She had made sure to make extra Xandar tea, arguably one of the better teas in the galaxy. Not for the woman or anything, just for herself.