22|I Love You 3000

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

22|I Love You 3000⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

22|I Love You 3000
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time,"

Louisa leaned back in Ethan's arms, watching the fireworks explode into a million colours in the inky night sky. She had many white bandages wrapped around her wounds, as had Ethan, and the rest of her present family. They payed no mind to their injuries. Their eyes were fixed on the reds, blues, greens, purples and oranges that filled the sky.

Louisa snuck a peek at her dad, who she caught staring at her. Peter's lips twitched, attempting to form a smile. In turn Louisa mirrored his movements. It had only been 15 hours since the battle. It would be many more hours before they could properly smile again.

Mantis tightly squeezed Drax's hand in excitement. The bright coloured fireworks reflecting in her eyes. Drax tried to shrug it off but the fireworks were breathtaking. Daw gently rocked on Rocket's shoulder, who had pressed himself up against Groot.

"I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world,"

Ethan lightly squeezed Louisa and pressed a soft kiss to her temple. Peter opened his mouth to make a joke, but stopped.

"Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in."

Louisa brushed off her black dress. Eyelashes fluttered as she watched Tony's hologram speak. Happy squeezed her shoulder and she didn't move to push or punch it off.

They were sat in the living room of the Stark residence. The other people there were Freya, Thor, Steve, Rhodey, Happy, Peter Parker, Luciana, Pepper and little Morgan.

"So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting... In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's- it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all..." Tony trailed off, his hologram absently looking around the room. "That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end," Tony got up and walked forward, that cheeky Stark smile on his lips. "What am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to," He leaned down almost as if he knew and looked directly at Morgan. "I love you 3000."