Bonus #2

Flashback to when Tessa meets Will at College in London!!!!!

Tessa's PROV

"This way dear." A kind young women named Charlotte said as she led me to my dorm room.

"You'll be sharing with two amazing students, Sophie  and Jessamine. I told them you were coming so I expect them to be here to help you get set up." Charlotte huffed.

Before I could open the door, a girl my age swung it open and gasped in delight when she saw me.

"Jessie look, its the new American student!" The girl turned around and looked at me again, "You're so beautiful! I imagined you to be but you're ten times as lovely as I imagined." The girl hurried back into her dorm and I could hear her shouting, "Jessamine, get off your phone and meet her, this isn't a very good first impression."

Another girl with a incoherent look came stumbling behind her.

"Oh my goodness, I forgot to introduce myself," the happy girl gasped, "my name is Sophie Collins and this here is Jessamine Lovelace!" Sophie held out her hand and I shook it, smiling widely that I got such a kind roommate.

Sophie had brown hair in a low bun and a scar that ran from her left eye to the end of her cheek. She was dressed in a warm woollen dress that reached her mid thigh.

The girl behind her, Jessamine, was looking me up and down with a repulsed look on her face. Her hair was the longest and blondest hair I had ever seen that swayed down her back, she was dressed in superior clothing that made me feel underdressed.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tessa Gray."

Sophie squealed after I spoke and shook Jessamines shoulders. "Did you hear her accent Jessie? Its just like from the movies!" She said as if I weren't there.

"Mmm, and dresses like the nerd girls from the movies too." Jessamine sneered.

"Now, now, girls." Charlotte butted in, "Help your new roommate get settled in a show her around, as its her first time in London so make her feel welcome. Maybe even introduce her to your friends."

Jessamine groaned whereas Sophie squealed again and took my hand, pulling me into my new room.

"This will be your bed, thats mine and the one in the corner is Jessies. We share a bathroom but its a rule to never and I mean never move Jessies makeup or else you'll have to move. Not my rule, by the way." Sophie giggled.
"Umm... what else... you have your own wardrobe which is next to your bed, we can borrow each other's clothing but you must get consent first." Sophie continued showing me around the room  and telling me rules. Jessamine sat on her hot pink bed on her phone, not looking up from it.

"I'll help you get settled in, this is your luggage correct?" I nodded and Sophie opened my suitcase excitedly.

"You'll love our friend, especially the boys, sure they may be a little over the top but they're great-"

"They're not great, really annoying actually." Jessamine said, talking over Sophie. "But don't fall for their flirtatious tricks, especially Will Herondale's. Many girls have and none have been the same since." The warning in her voice made me tense.

"How so? He can't possibly be that bad." I said. Sophie and Jessamine exchanged a look.

"Will Herondale doesn't stay with one girl for more than 24 hours, rumours say he got so heartbroken once that he's pledged to never love again. His sister Cecily is great though, she will love you!" Sophie added, her voice turning cheerful at the mention of Cecily.