Chapter 3

(TW: PANIC, HYPERVENTILATION, PASSING OUT)

Night 2

(Y/N's POV)

"You will now be required to crawl through the  using the vent to your left to reach the Breaker Room. It is recommended that you stay low to the ground, and reach the other side as fast as possible as to not disturb Ballora. I will deactivate myself momentarily, as to not create an auditory disturbance. Deactivating."

I heard Hand-Unit say as soon as I reached the 'primary control module' as apparently its called. I heard a vent open. Ballora's vent. Sighing, i got down on my hands and knees and crawled through. Remembering the voice's words, i start crawling slowly. My knees hurt from all this crawling, but that wasn't my concern at the moment. I suddenly started to hear music getting louder. It sounded almost like a music box. I stopped, holding my breath in fear, and practically laying on the ground. Not sure why I did, though. Ballora couldn't see.

As soon as the music faded away again, I kept crawling. My movements were a little louder than I had hoped, and the music quickly came back. This was going to be a long trip, I could tell. The light from my flashlight barely lit up anything in front of me and I didn't even know if I was going the correct way. Every time I started crawling, it would take about 5-10 seconds until the music came back. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a figure. I went to shine my flashlight on it, I almost reached it and-

"It seems you are taking a long time. Please proceed as quickly and as quietly as possible."

Hand-Unit's voice loudly echoed in the room. I jumped, dropping the flashlight and causing the light to flicker out. I froze and just sat there, silently cursing Hand-Unit for that. But I looked up, seeing light that looked to be outlining a door a little ways away. Bingo. I started crawling again, leaving my flashlight behind. It was broken anyways. Almost forgetting about Ballora, the loud music-box suddenly reminded me of her, and I stopped.

I could feel a chill run down my spine as i stared ahead of me. Ballora, alarmingly close, danced right in front of me. I held my breath, not daring to move, knowing that if I made a sound, she would know where I was, and I would die. She passed, and I stayed still for longer this time. I noticed the door being just within running reach, so I stood up and sprinted to the door, the music getting extremely loud behind me. I felt sweat run down my face and panic form as the music sounded right behind me, but luckily I reached the door and quickly ran inside, shutting it behind me. I slid down the door, breathing heavily and shaking.

"You may now interface with the breaker control box. Using the interface may disrupt nearby electronics. If you feel you are in danger, feel free to disconnect the interface temporarily until it is safe to reconnect."

I heard Hand-Unit again, and did not like the fact that I would possibly be in danger again. I decided to sit there for a moment, as I was too shaky to get up. I hugged my knees and buried my face in them, trying to control my breathing and calm myself down. I eventually looked up, and saw the large bear on the stage a little aways. He had a bunny puppet on his hand. Funtime Freddy. He was staring at me, and I swear I could see sympathy in his eyes. But I shook it off, knowing he was simply a robot. I shakily got up, walking to the monitor. I noticed a button that said "Mascot response audio." Confused, I pressed it.

"Calm down and go back to sleep! No one is here."

I heard from the voice. It was a cheerful, high-pitched voice. I believe it was the puppet's. Though, it confused me. "Why does it reassure the robot like its a human..." I mumbled, confused. Wouldn't there be a shock or something like the others?

"HAHAHA, WELL, HELLO AGAIN!!"

I heard the bear yell, which caused me to jump. I hadn't realized it could speak, completely forgetting it probably talks to the children. I turned on the monitor to see a layout map of the building and a bunch of 'restart' buttons. Sighing, I pressed one. It started to restart slowly, and I noticed an unlabeled meter in the top right flashing. I glanced to my side, seeing Funtime Freddy a little closer. I quickly brought down the monitor and pressed the audio button.

"Shh! Go back to your stage! Everything is okay."

The bunny said. I sat there in fear, as the lights flashed, and it seemed as if Freddy was back on his stage. I went back to the monitor, and sat there as one room restarted.

"BON BON, SAY HI TO OUR FRIEND!"

I heard a voice yell. I jumped, yelping, and hurriedly pressed the audio.

"Everything is okay. Lets go back to sleep."

I sighed. This is even worse than Ballora. I figured out that the meter was how badly the monitor was disrupting him. Basically, how much danger I was in. I turned to Freddy, who was a little ways off but seemed to be in a different position. "Come on, man! Can't we just be friends? Why are you trying to kill me, I'm just trying to do my job here!" I said, sighing, knowing it couldn't even hear me. I went back to the monitor, smiling as one room finished resta-

"I-I KNOW YOURE OVER THERE S-S-SOMEWHERE!!!"

I jumped. That was definitely not a pre-recorded audio. He was actually after me. He could actually speak. Reality hit like a ton of bricks. They were after me. They were not just responding to their programs. I was a target. I was going to die.

"I think it was just a mouse!"

(TW) Wait. I didn't press the audio button. I'm not complaining though, it seems to have kept Freddy back. I stupidly went back to the audio and decided to speed-run it, doing 5 more rooms before i heard footsteps. I slowly looked beside me and saw Freddy standing there. Boy he was tall. I smiled nervously and felt my stomach drop. "oh no.." I mumbled. His faceplates shot open and he screeched at me, making me fall backwards. I screamed, crawling backwards. I didn't know what was behind me until I hit a wall. My breathing was heavy and my heart was racing. I couldn't breathe. I was going to die. Or, I thought. The bear stared at me before closing his faceplates and simply walking away, back to his stage. The bunny looked behind at me on his hand, watching me. I swear, the bunny's ears dropped and he looked at me with concern. Black dots started to cover my vision and I heard a loud ringing. I watched the bunny turn and say something to the bear, but I couldn't hear it. I felt numb. My face was tingling and so were my fingers. My vision got blurry. I saw the bear start to turn around and I fell limp and unconscious, onto the ground.

(Funtime Freddy's POV)

I couldn't bring myself to kill them. When they said they wanted to be my friend, it seemed they actually meant it. I never liked killing the security guards. The monitor just upsets me so much. I was walking off when I saw Bon-Bon look behind us and his ears drop. Confused, I raised an eyebrow. "Whats wrong?" I asked him through my thoughts, knowing we were connected and he could hear me. Bon-Bon looked at me. "They don't look alright. I think they're hyperventilating." He said. I turned around to see Y/N fall onto the ground unconscious. I frowned as Bon-Bon hops off my hand and crawled over to them, checking to see if they were okay. I walked over and bent down, worried. I hadn't meant to cause this. I carefully picked them up, walking over to my stage and setting them down on it.
"Bon-Bon?"
"Hm?"
"Go get Ennard."

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Big brother Freddy ^-^

Howdy y'all! I am SO SORRY for the wait, I got behind in school and my disabilities have been taking over the rest of my free-time and I haven't been able to get anything in. Im sorry if this book seems like its going by extremely fast, as Ennard's literally appearing in the 4th chapter, but I'm not sure how to drag it out any longer considering each chapter is 1.5k+ words. I do my best to make sure you all get a long chapter, at expense of a longer book.

And yes, Funtime Freddy is going to be a big brother figure in this book.

Can you figure out who's videos I'm basing the story off of? (I literally have their videos playing to get the events right/lines right)

Have a good day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~