Chapter 12

[Funtime Freddy's POV]

I saw Y/N walk in out of the corner of my eye and almost screamed, excited to see them again. "Y/N! W-Welcome ba-ack!" I say as the others turn to look at them. They smile at us, sitting down in our little circle.

"Hey guys, who's winning?" They ask, motioning to the stack of UNO cards in the middle of us. Bon-Bon proudly raises his hand and I glare at his smug face, knowing he definitely cheated. Stupid Bluetooth connection. Bon-Bitch just smirked back at me, holding his final card, and turned back to Y/N. "Once the game's over, you can join us if you want!" he said, glancing at the deck. I was tempted to suggest starting over JUST so he couldn't win, but I held back for the sake of not starting another argument. Y/N smiled and nodded, agreeing to play the game. I turned back to the deck as Bon-Bon threw down his card, screaming "UNO OUT" at the top of his lungs, and making everyone grumble.

Especially Funtime Foxy, who held about 20 cards in their hands. "OH COME ON!" they yelled, throwing the cards. "YOU LITTLE CHEATER, I KNOW YOU LOOKED AT MY CARDS." They lunged forwards but fell face on the floor as Bon-bon scampered away. "YOU FUCKER" They shouted as they looked over at Bon-Bon, as he stuck out his tongue and hid in a small vent. Foxy eventually came back and sat down, grumbling, as Ennard shuffled the cards, glancing at Y/N, who seemed lost in thought. Ennard nudged Ballora, motioning to Y/N, who put her hand on their shoulder, saying "Dear? Are you alright?"

This seemed to snap Y/N out of their trance, and they nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just have some things on my mind, is all." This concerned Ballora, and she frowned. "What topics, darling? You can tell us." She said in a soft voice, gaining the attention of everyone else. Y/N sat in silence for a few minutes, glancing between us all.

"Well, I was wondering who comes down here is all." They said, giving us a nervous smile. That tensed everybody up. Parties weren't the only things we did down here. Noticing the energy shift, they quickly put their hands up and started rambling apologies and "You don't have to share if you don't want to!", but there was disappointment and fear clear in their eyes. Ennard and Ballora shared a glance, and he nodded, going back to his deck of cards.

"Well, kiddo, we are rented out to parties during the day. We get lifted up on the stage, so not many come here other than the delivery guys and maintenance crew." Ballora said with a sigh, taking her hand off Y/N's shoulder. She wasn't telling the full story, she wasn't sharing what we do or who else visits from time to time. I don't know if I was happy or upset about it. Y/N didn't need to know about him, or about the children. But at the same time, we were keeping secrets from our only friend,

And those with secrets aren't to be trusted.