Chapter 13

[HI THERE! JUST PROMOTING MY NEW DISCORD SERVER AGAIN!
https://discord.gg/W6ghtBHsUw]

Y/Ns POV

They're lying. I KNOW they're lying. They were too tense for that simple of an answer. I tried my hardest to brush it off, trying to trust them, and just assume they didn't like being alone. But there was a hint of pain in my heart, a hint of fear. Was this really the right option? Did I really have a second option? I gave a small smile and picked up the cards, wanting to forget about this all. I didn't have another choice, and maybe whatever they were hiding wasn't too bad. Maybe I-

"BI-INGO!"

I facepalmed at the idiot who had cut me off. "FREDDY YOU DIMWIT WE'RE PLAYING UNO, NOT BINGO- HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN GET A BINGO??" Foxy yelled back, motioning to the line of blue 5's Freddy had. Freddy blushed in embarrassment, snapping back "Well t-theres never been a rule agai-ainst bingo in an uno game!" This got Ennard to loudly sigh and rub his temples. "Will you two stop being so goddamn annoying for two fucking seconds??" he grumbled, faceplates slightly opening and closing. With multiple "He started it!" and "I wasn't wrong" being his only responses, he got up and stormed off, muttering something about 'Stupid scrap metal'.

I glanced at the others, as Baby sneered, "Damn. What's got his panties in a twist? It's just an uno game." Crossing her arms, she mimicked him for a second, and in a high pitched voice, went "Look! I'm Ennard! I'm a fucking bitch who needs his nap nap time!", earning laughter from everyone, including me. I got up and brushed myself off with a smile, saying "Alright, I'm going to go talk to him. Make sure he's alright and all, get him that baby bottle." The others just nodded and went back to their game, and I started my journey to the storage room.

Only a few steps from the door, I heard something shatter, and froze. I didn't want to be afraid of Ennard, but he was throwing things, and it made me freeze up and shake. I forced myself to grab the handle and turn it, and pushed open the door. Ennard wasn't facing me, but stopped instantly right as the door squeaked. "Baby I swear to GOD if you're here to bitch about-" He started, but cut himself off as he saw me. "Oh. It's you. What are YOU doing here? Why aren't you playing with the others." I tried my best to give him a comforting smile, though still shaking, and responded "I just wanted to check on you, is all. See how you were doing." He stared at me for awhile before sitting down on the table with a sigh.

"It's just.. them always fighting brings back bad memories. Ones I already get whenever we get company."