Prologe

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
MENTIONS OF:
-Abuse
-Self Harm
-Alcohol
-Holiday

(Author's POV)
Ah, 5am. Start of the day. The perfect day. Right? Well, not for Y/N. The day was December 18. Exactly a week before Christmas. Holidays were never their favorite, it meant they were stuck at home with parents more often, especially when the weather was bad enough. Christmas especially, with everything shut down. Dreading the day already, they got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

(Y/N's POV)
(TW)After splashing my face with cold water to wake myself up, I stared at myself. The dark bags under my eyes, my sickly skin, my fragile-looking figure, the bones visible from lack of nutrition, the bruises on my face, and the cuts on my arms and in multiple other places, it all showed that I was a mess. Sighing, I decide to take a shower. Nothing like a relaxing time to be alone with your thoughts.
~~
Hopping out of the shower, I throw on a hoodie and some sweats, not having enough care or clothes to dress better. Quietly leaving my room, I tiptoed down the stairs as to not wake my parents up. I had to make them some breakfast before they did. I grabbed a pan, throwing some eggs into it then freaking out when I realized I just chucked an egg, shell and everything, into the pan. Quickly picking out all the shell, I sighed, stressed already and continued working.

(TW)By the time I was done, my parents still weren't awake. I checked the clock. 7am. It's time for them to awake. Gulping, I quickly loaded up the plates of food onto a tray and grabbed beers for them. I knocked on their door, stepping in. "Mother? Father? It's 7Am, I brought you breakfast." With a tired thanks from F/N, I almost smiled. He wasn't too bad when he was sober. He took the food and started eating. My mother, M/N, however, wasn't as nice. She sighed in frustration. "You little brat, you always wake me up." She grumbled, sitting up. "I-I'm sorry mother, but it's 7am and I brought you breakfast." I quietly said. I usually didn't talk unless it was urgent, or if I was addressed first.

(TW)"Fine, give me the damn food." M/N said. I quickly and carefully handed it to her. After that, I placed the two beers on the bedside table and rushed out, closing the door behind me. I sat in my room, preparing myself for M/N to arrive and yell at me for waking her up. My room wasn't really even a room, it was more of a half-broken mattress and a box that my clothes sit in. A table sat in the corner, held up by boxes. And, of course, a box to sit on. Minimalism, am I right? Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood.

(TW)An hour later, my door slams open. I don't even jump; I'm used to it. I don't dare look at her, in fear of angering her farther. "Why the fuck do you ALWAYS have to wake me up?!" M/N yells, holding the empty beer. "After EVERYTHING I do for this family, I'm always MISTREATED!!" Let's face it, she barely does anything. Any work she does just goes to alcohol. She grabs my hair, yanking me out of the bed. I scream in my head, forcing my mouth shut in the real world. M/N then begins to kick and hit me, breaking the beer bottle sometime during that and using it as a weapon. I think there's glass stuck in my arm.

After a while, she finally leaves, and I'm able to bandage myself up. I sit back on the bed. I've learned to cut off my emotions in these times. So, I just sit, feeling empty. Then I realize, I should probably get a job before she uses the fact that I don't against me. Scrolling through my phone, I eventually find one. Technician at Freddy Fazbears: Sister Location? Pays fairly well, and I knew a thing or two about robots. I call the number and, suspiciously, am given the job instantly. Oh well, they just must be desperate. Not many would want to work underground all night.