Crosshair

My eyes went wide as I stared at the test. I had been feeling sick for a while and it wasn't until Anakin kicked that I was pregnant that I decided to get a test, and sure enough it read positive.

"Obi-wan is going to kill me." I said as I stared at the stick.

It was no lie the Jedi were now allowed attachments, but they had certain rules to follow. No Jedi could be with each other.... and no Jedi could be with a clone. I broke the second one, and now I'm pregnant. After I talked myself into leaving the bathroom I decided to go and talk to my master.

"You're pregnant." He said as soon as I walked into the room.

"How did you-"

"You're mind is an open book.... and you are still holding the test." He said with a chuckle.

I quickly put the test away and he sent me a smile.

"Have you told Crosshair?"

"How did you-"

"Anakin told me and I have already discussed it with the council, they are letting it slid." He said calmly.

"Have I ever told you that you are the best?"

"I can hear it a couple more times.... you should go talk to Crosshair, I heard he was arriving today." He said softly.

"Thank you master." I said with a bow of my head.

It didn't take me long to find the tall clone and when I did I ran and jumped into his arms. He let out a grunt and gently wrapped his arms around me.

"Miss me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered into his ear.

For a split second he froze up, before he picked me up and spun me around. He quickly pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away.

"I love you more." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

It wasn't long before the baby was born and surprisingly enough Crosshair was an expert in parenting, probably because he got advice from Anakin.

"Shhh daddy has you." Crosshair shushed as he picked up our daughter.

He walked over to me and set down on the bed.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said as he pecked my lips.