Thrawn

I'm gonna try my best on this one. Had to refresh my memory on this cause it's been so long since I read the comics.

I couldn't believe it. After having waited for years to see him again, I was finally being placed onto his ship. I had met him during my time as a cadet. He of course was a few years ahead of me and because of this we kept our relationship a secret.

"(Y/n)!" A voice called.

I turned around and smiled as I found my friend, Eli waving to me.

"It's been to long." I said as I shook his hand.

"Grand Admiral Thrawn is waiting for you in his office. He wants to go over security details with you." He said as he led me to Thrawn.

"Of course he does. I can just unpack like normal officers." I said with a laugh.

We made it to Thrawn's office and I saw a woman.

"(Y/n), meet Karyn Faro, she is the first officer."

"A pleasure to meet you ma'am." I said as I shook her hand.

"So you must be our Chief of security." She said calmly.

I nodded my head and then looked away when I heard the door open.

"I see you have finally arrived." Thrawn said as he walked into the room.

"Sorry for the delay. Lord Vader asked me to inform the new Chief of Security on Lothal of their duties." I said calmly.

"I see, leave us." Thrawn ordered.

I watched them leave the room, leaving me alone with Thrawn.

"It will be an honor to work with you Grand Admira-"

I was quickly cut off by him pressing his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I missed you too." I whispered against his lips.

"You know the agreement of our relationship still?" He asked as he pulled away from me.

"It is a secret relationship." I said calmly.

"Yes."

"Thrawn, I'm no fool." I said with a laugh.

"I know, but I just want you to know that it will always be a secret... nothing will ever change that either." He said calmly.

"And I'm fine with that. I already told you, I'm not the marriage type."

"Good... now allow me to show you how much much I missed you." He said with a smirk.

Time skip

Of course as soon as we get back together, everything goes to hell. I knew we should of used protection, but I had missed the damn fool to much and pushed the worry away.

"Eli, we need to talk." I said as I grabbed a hold of his wrist and dragged him to my room.

"Thrawn won't like that I'm-"

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" He asked shocked.

"Pregnant, baby inside of me." I said angrily.

"Does he know?"

"No, and I don't want him to know." I said softly.

I heard a knock on my door and let out a groan.

"I got it." He said as he left to open it.

I watched as Karyn walked in and I met her a smile.

"So where is the fire?" She asked calmly.

"I'm pregnant with Thrawn's child." I explained.

"Does he know?"

"No and neither of you is to tell him... I'll just.. request leave. I'll say I'm sick or something... I'll make sure it's near the time I'll start showing weight." I said calmly.

They nodded their heads and after talking to them for awhile I decided to get some sleep. The next morning I was woke up by someone shaking me awake. I shot up and turned to see Thrawn glaring down at me.

"Eli or Karyn?" I asked with a groan.

"Both. Where you going to tell me?"

"No, now can I go back to sleep?"

"No, you will be moving your things into my room. You will be under strict guard. Should anyone ask it is because you are a close friend of mine and you learned you are pregnant. I have sworn to protect both you and the child." He said sternly.

"Thrawn-"

"I have told Eli to pack your things for you. Now follow me to our room." He said as he opened the door.

"Our room?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, ours." He said as he left the room.

I followed behind him and made my way to his quarters. When we arrived he punched in the code and then moved to the side so I could walk into the room.

"I will have someone start on a nursery."

"Okay hold it... we still have nine months... you don't have to get everything done." I said with a laugh.

"I would rather I did. I have already scheduled you an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I have a meeting in the morning so I wanted to make sure that I could attend the appointment."

"Thrawn... breath." I said as I took his hands in mine.

"Why did you try to hide this?"

"Because I thought you would get mad... I was scared."

"Of me?"

"Of losing you."

"(Y/n), I would never abandon my child... or the woman I care for."

"I guess that's as close to an I love you as I'll ever get." I said with a smile.

I leaned up and gently kissed him.