Maul

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how angry are you at me?" I asked as I followed Maul to the throne room

"Eight." He growled out as he sent me a glare before he continued to walk ahead of me.

"I can do better then that." I said sweetly.

"Why did I think keeping yo head a good idea?" He asked with a sigh.

"Because no other woman can deal with your crap." I said with a smirk.

"Remind me again Savage, how did I find this insufferable woman?" Maul asked as we walked towards him.

"You kidnapped her." Savage said calmly.

"Don't remind me."

Ten months earlier

I ran from the Grevious as fast as I could. I knew he was behind me and if I didn't get away I was dead. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw Rex and Ahsoka.

"Run!" I ordered as I ran past them.

"I'm going to destroy your happiness, whatever the cost!" Grievous yelled as he chased us.

"My happiness?" I asked as I turned right.

I looked at Ahsoka and frowned.

"Am I happy?" I asked calmly.

"Just keep running (Y/n)!" Ahsoka ordered.

"Okay! Okay!" I yelled as I slid under a door.

We made it to the ship and I was nearly on when I hand shot out and grabbed me. I was slammed against a wall and Ahsoka and Rex only turned in time for the ship to be pushed away.

"Hello Jedi." The man said.

Before I knew it I was knocked out.

Present

"I already regret keeping you alive." Maul said with a frown.

"No you don't." I said happily.

"Oh but I do."

"You would be lost without me."

He rolled his eyes and set down.

"I bet I wouldn't." He said calmly.

"I bet you would."

"Alright fine, a bet. I bet I can go a month without you here."

"I bet you can't go a three weeks."

"I win you do whatever I say."

"I win you admit you care for me."

"Then we have a deal. Savage have someone return her to her Jedi." Maul said calmly.

"I'll see you soon!" I yelled as I followed Savage.

When I arrived back at the temple there was a thousand questions I had to answer, of course I lied about all of it. Saying I had escaped and that Maul told me nothing about his plans.

"Happy to have you back, we are." Yoda said as I walked with him.

"I'm glad to be back." I said softly.

"Clouded your mind is."

"It's nothing... just tired." I said softly.

I hadn't been gone an hour and I already missed Maul and Savage. I knew my feelings for Maul, I knew that even though he was a monster and could and would kill me, I love him.

Soon I got back on the battlefield and I got my mind off of him. It wasn't easy, I constantly thought about him and without Ahsoka there to keep my mind off of him I was alone. Soon two weeks had passed and I had yet to hear anything from him.

"It appears Maul has contacted us." Obi-wan said as we walked towards the communications room.

"What does he want?"

"A exchange. Mandalore and the duchess... for you." He said softly.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked.

"Seriously? Why does he want her?" Anakin asked angrily.

"I don't know, but he also offered to tell who the Sith lord is."

"Do you think you can escape again?" Anakin asked calmly.

"I... Yes.. of course." I said as I looked away.

If I actually wanted to escape.

We arrived in the room and I saw Maul and Savage. Maul's eyes landed on me and I held my breath.

"The Sith Lord is Palpatine. All the information you need is in the file I will give you with the Duchess when you hand (Y/n) over." Maul said calmly.

"And why do you want her?" Windu asked with a frown.

"Why do you care? She is nothing but a soldier to you." Maul growled out.

"She is my student and like a daughter to me!" Windu snapped.

"Yet you didn't come save her."

"Enough! I will give myself to you. But you must give them the information and free Satine." I said sternly.

"Deal." Maul said calmly.

A week later we arrived and made the exchange. I let ton a ship with Maul and Savage and Satine got her home back.

"You couldn't even last two weeks." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up." He growled out.

I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"You know that means I won."

He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"It means nothing."

"Admit you like me.... admit it."

"I don't like you."

"Yes you d-"

"I love you." He said cutting me off.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked. I leaned back in my chair and looked at Savage and then Maul.

"You... love me?" I asked softly.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He said calmly.

A smile appeared on my face and I stood up and walked over to him. I quickly leaned down and captured his lips with mine. He moved his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me closer gently kissing me back.