Kix

"Come on Boss, why am I stuck with the new guy?" I asked with a groan.

"Because I said so." Sidon said with a chuckle.

"Dick." I said as I walked away.

I made my way to the new guy and saw him in the medical station.

"So what's your name?" I asked calmly.

"Kix." He said as he looked at his beard.

"(Y/n), Sidon wants me to get you caught up on everything." I said calmly.

"How long have I been out?"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Clone wars." He said softly.

"50 years." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and I crossed my legs.

"Clone wars ended with the fall of the Jedi, who then all went into hiding. Emperor Palpatine took over and ruled galaxy, with his right hand man for then next twenty something years." I said softly.

"Is he still in rule?"

"No, Luke Skywalker killed him with the help of Vader." I said calmly.

"Who rules now?"

"No one, there is a council again and General Leia is over it." I said calmly.

"Anything else?"

"Jedi order was rebuilt. Skywalker runs it." I explained.

"A lot has changed." He said as he looked at his hands.

"It has." I said softly.

"So how do you know so much about the fighting?"

"Luke Skywalker is my father." I said with a frown.

He nodded his head and I then started to explain more about the laws and people.

"So Jabba the Hutt is dead... that's a relief." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh yea, Leia killed him and from what I heard it was a painful death." I said calmly.

He let out a small laugh and we continued to talk. I soon learned about the clone wars from him and learned about his family and brothers.

"Wait so your brother Jesse once shaved your head for a joke and you just left it that way to screw with him?" I asked as I let out a laugh.

"Even got a tattoo." He said with a smile.

"No, I gotta see." I said as I got closer to him.

He moved his head to the side and I parted his hair so I could see the tattoo.

"A good droid is a dead droid." I said softly.

"You know Aurebesh?" He asked with a smile.

"My mother taught it to me." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and nodded his head.

"Well I should hit the hay. I'll show you your room first though." I said as I held my hand out for him to take it.

He gently took my hand and I pulled him up.

"Let's go." I said as I lead the way.

When we made it to the room I realized I hadn't let go of his hand and quickly let go and cleared my throat.

"Here it is." I said softly.

"Thanks." He said as he walked inside.

I nodded my head and quickly walked to my room.

For the next few months I learned about his past and he learned about the present and everything he missed out on.

"So you're force sensitive but are working with pirates?" He asked shocked.

"It pisses my parents off." I explained with a laugh.

He shook his head and smiled softly.

"Pretty, kind, force sensitive, and a kick ass fighter... where have you been all my life?" He asked with a smile.

"Wasn't born when you where... in you're twenties." I said with a smirk.

He let out a laugh and shook his head.

"You want to know one good thing that came out of me being stuck in that pod?" He asked with a smile.

"What's that?"

"I got to meet you."

"Cheesy bastard." I said with a laugh.

"Will you two just kiss already! I'm tired of you idiots dancing around each other!"

"Shut up Boss!"

"Yea! We were just about to do that!" I yelled with a smirk.

"We were?" Kix asked softly.

"We were." I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

He quickly kissed me again and let out a groan. He pulled me into his lap and I smiled against his lips.

"I've been waiting two weeks for that." He whispered against my lips.

"I've been waiting three." I said softly.

He let out a laugh and quickly pulled me into another kiss.