Aizawa the dad

-Kachans' POV-
I just got deku back to my dorm and sat on the bed. I'm still holding him. I would have layed him down but he's holding on to me so tight I don't think he will be able to sleep anyway. I would really prefer if he was asleep when Aizawa got here. I hold him close in my arms and gently lean backwards and forwards. I'm also whispering a collection of 'your safe', 'it's ok', 'I'm here', 'it's over', 'shh' and 'sleep'.

He's half asleep by the time Aizawa gets here. He comes in the room and he sees what I'm doing so he stays silent. He looks really worried to be honest but that's fair given the circumstances. After another 5 minutes maybe and he fell asleep. I don't want to move him just yet incase I wake him so I look up at Aizawa as a sign he can talk now. "Kirishima told me it was important. What happened" "icy-hot that's what happened" I say it lacing the words in venom.

Aizawa stays quiet for a bit and I decide that I should probably lay Izu down now. I lay him on my bed and place the covers over him. I'm running my fingers through his hair and Aizawa speaks up again looking really confused. "It's he in heat" my head shoots down to look at my sleeping angel. I can't even imagine how painful this is for him.

My eyes land on his neck. I didn't check for a bite mark. I, as carefully as I can, check his neck sighing in relief when the only marks are the two I placed there myself. Looking at them makes me calm. He's still mine. He's still mine and that peppermint bastard will never step foot near him again.

Aizawa can probably tell I'm calmer now so he repeats his question. "Is he in heat" I nod my head not moving my eyes from my sleeping mate. "How" I start to growl. Aizawa takes a step back and puts his hands up as a sign that he's not a threat. I know he isn't. I'm not growling because of him. I look up at him. "Icy-hot" the amount of venom in my voice makes him flinch. "What did todoroki do" he says it so careful like he expects me to snap at him. I probably would have of I didn't think it would wake Izu.

"The damn bastard forced him to take a pill that triggers an omegas heat." I swear if I ever see him again he will wish he was dead. "Why would he do that" he asks it like he doesn't believe what I told him. "Because he wanted to rape him!" I raise my voice a little and look down to make sure Izu's still asleep. He is. "What" how is he still confused! "icy-hot made him go into heat and then he fucking raped him and tried to mark him!"

I feel Izu starting to shift and at first I'm worried that I woke him but I look down and he's having a nightmare. I don't want to watch him go through it all again so I wake him up. He starts crying and I pull him in for a hug. Eventually he notices that Aizawa is in the room. "D-dad?" Aizawa comes closer or tries to. I growl and he stops moving. "Yeah, I'm here kiddo. Bakugo told me what happened." He burst into tears again and I give Aizawa my best death glare. "Izuku I now this is really hard and Bakugo told me what he knows but I need you to tell me what happened" I feel his whole body start to shake against my chest.

"I-i went up to tod-" Izu's speaking. His voice cracked. I'm running my hands up and down his back trying to calm him and I know it's futile I hope it makes it at least a little bit better. He looks up at me and starts talking again.

"Wh-when i g-got t-t-to h-his do-dorm he-he made me a-a c-cup of-of t-tea.
He start- he started saying h-how how how he w-was b-better than- than you and and how he-he he sh-should be my mate and i-i sai-said n-no. I-it was really hot and-and i-i could-couldn't think. He gr-gra-grabbed my arm and and he he drag-dragged m-me to his b-bed" he stops talking when he burst into tears again. I give him a gentle kiss on the top of his head as reassurance.

I hear him muttering. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't want it. I asked him to stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I can see red. I look up Aizawa. "Is that enough!" I know he doesn't like to see Izu upset but he's the one that pushed him. He clearly wasn't ready! He stands up to leave and I pull Izu closer to me and lay down with him resting on my chest whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Well after I made sure he knew it wasn't his fault.

Why is it the kindest people who always get hurt the most.

-Aizawas' POV-
That kid is dead

Hey guys I wanted to say 3000 reads your all amazing. Two shout outs this time Bendyandcendy thankyou so much for all your support and aucattro for helping me with my definitions in one of the earlier chapters. Extra long chapter yay! love you guys Bye 😊😊😊