Mates

This chapters going to be a lot longer than the last one I hope you enjoy it.

-One year later-
Izuku had been verbally abused by his father for the past year now and his only escape is at the Bakugos' residence. He was turning four tomorrow although he was pretty sure his father had forgotten. At the moment none of that mattered though. He was with Kachan. They had always dreamt of growing up and becomes a superhero team: the wonder duo.

Kachans birthday was a couple of months ago so he was a little older than Deku. This also ment he presented earlier. On someone's fourth birthday you can take them to the doctor's and the doctor will be able to tell you whether they are an alpha beta or an omega. They will also be able to tell you what class you are and what your quirk is. However quirks could still show up up to a year after there doctor's visit. Kachan was an alpha and his quirk was explosion.

Izukus' pov (shocker I know)
Kachans so cool. I hope that I get a work that's just as powerful as his then we can be an unstoppable hero team. "Ahh" I hear Kachan yell. I turn my head as quickly as possible and I saw mini explosions coming from Kachans Hands. "Wow Kachan your quirks even cooler than All Mights!" "Tch of course it is Deku I'm gonna be the number one hero one day"

I can't help it. I start to cry. Kachan notices immediately." Hey, Hey Deku I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry what's wrong?" I sniffle "If Kachans the number one hero you won't need me anymore. Dad's right I am useless."

Kachan looks completely shocked for a couple seconds then he looks angry. Oh no I made him mad like daddy. I close my eyes and cover my ears not wanting to hear him yelling at me. But he doesn't. Slowly grabs my hands and holds then in his. Then he says as calmly as he can "Never say that. You aren't useless and I will always need you. I'm only going to be number one of you're by my side. So never leave me. Promise me we'll always be there for each other." He always know just what to say.

"Ok Kachan. I love you" oh no did I just say that out loud. I look at Kachan he's smiling bigger than he normally does. He pulls me in to a hug. "I love you too Izu" he says it so calmly I can't help but smile and hug him back. He called me Izu. The name makes my heart beat a little faster but I don't know why.

-the next day- (still Izukus POV)
I wake up really early to my dad screaming. "get up you good for nothing waste of space" I quickly get out of bed, get dressed and run downstairs. "Get in the car we're going" "going where daddy" I ask I didn't know we had plans today. I'm so curious I almost don't realise what I called him."what have I told you about calling me that you pathetic weakling." Oh no. I forgot."s-sorry s-sir" I manage to stutter out. He didn't like it when I call him daddy so he makes me call him sir instead.
"Get your head out of the clouds we're going to the doctors" the doctors why would we- he remembered. He remembered my birthday.

-At the doctors office-
"Izuku Midorya" one of the nurses calls my name and my dad stands up grabs my wrist and walks into the doctors office. They ask a series of questions that dadd- that sir answers. After that they take an x-ray of my foot. 10 minutes later the doctor comes back and asks to talk to me alone. Why is he making da-sir leave.

"Izuku I need to talk to you about something very important. And I don't want you to tell anyone unless you can completely trust them ok. Not even your dad" I nod my head but I don't understand why he's being so serious Kachan didn't mention anything like this happening when he went to the doctors.

"Izuku you are an omega" what but omegas can't be heroes what about Kachan what's sir going to say. "But not just any omega you are a class C omega" this catches my attention. Everyone learns at a very and I mean very young age the different sub-genders and the different classes. "Aren't class C omegas extinct?" I question. "I thought so too but I ran your test 3 times." Maybe I can still be a hero!

"Your quirk is incredible too I've never seen anything like it" my quirk. I almost forgot "what is it. What is it. What is it" I say jumping around. "It gives you the ability to create quirks with no drawbacks" wow that's so cool it's almost as cool as Kachans. Almost. "But remember you can't tell anyone. I'm going to tell your dad your a class A and that you don't have a quirk ok that should keep you safe from anyone who might want to take you quirk from you" I nod.

To be honest I'm glad he isn't telling sir I don't really trust him. Maybe sir will drop me off at Kachans though and I can tell Kachan. He calls sir back in and told him that I was a class A omega without a quirk. He looks so mad. Is it because he knows I'm lying. "Sir can you drop me off at Kachans I want to tell him please." He looks at me with almost a sadistic smile like he thinks something will go wrong. "Sure" he says it in a sickly sweet time that makes me scared.

Quick pause
Hisashi POV
Bakugo is going to pummel him for Being weak he is going to be absolutely crushed this is going to be so good.

Start again

-Katsuki POV-
The doorbell rings and my mum goes to answer it. I don't really care all I can think about is Deku. I can't stop thinking about what he said yesterday did his dad actually tell him he was useless. I got him a present too but mum said they were going out so I can't give it to him yet but she said that he was having a sleepover. I can't wait.

"Kachan!" That voice pulls me out of my thoughts. "Deku!" I yell. He grabs my arm and is bouncing up and down as he pulls me upstairs to my room. "Guess what" he says with a smile I can't help but smile back to. "What" I say. I tried to guess but I gave up. "We went to the doctor's this morning and he told me my quirk and my sub-gender" what what is it I hope it's an omega.

Wait what why do I want it to be an omega if he's an omega he won't be able to become a hero with me. " I'm an omega" no no no no no no. He- he has to be a hero with me he promised. "But the doctor said I can still be a hero because I'm a class C" what I am so confused. "I thought they were extinct" he just shrugs showing off his neck.

God I want to bite him. I start walking forward. Stop no you can't do this your only four he doesn't want to be your mate. That last part hit hard. "Deku c-can I bite you" he looks shocked but he slowly walks towards me and puts his neck to the side. He wants me to bite him. He wants me. I can't help but smile even wider than before. I nuzzle my nose in the scent gland he had on the nape of his neck and he nuzzles his nose on mine. We both bite down just as my mum walks in. She looks shocked, and scared. I pull away when I can taste blood and I know Deku does too. Good. Now we'll really be together forever. My mum rushes over to us and starts trying to clean the blood on our necks and she calls out for Dekus' dad. He comes in and quickly understand what happened. The bleeding stopped and all the blood had been cleaned up. Not that there was very much. I try to walk over to Deku but my mum stops me. What why can't I go to Deku. I start to growl.

My mum sighs and let's me go as she starts talking to Dekus' dad. I start walking over to Deku but before I get to him I hear his dad say "we have to get rid of them." What. Is he talking about our marks. No way. I claimed Deku he can't take him that's not fair. I run the rest of the way over to Deku and pull him into a protective hug.

Five minutes pass and Deku is pulled from my grasp. I start to growl but my mum holds me back. I watch as Deku is struggling as he's pulled out the door by his father. I keep growling until my father gets home 10 minutes later and mum explained what happened. When she finishes explaining she gets a phone call she says it's Dekus'dad....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi um I know that it's probably weird how grown up they act four year old but they're both just very smart and they understand the weight of the situation that's why they act so mature. I hope you enjoyed it.
Pre-warning the next chapter will be in Izukus POV at the beginning and will include some mentions of physical abuse