The truth - really this time

-Authors POV-
Kachan spoke " when me and Izu were maybe three his mum died. His dad started yelling at him. On his fourth birthday his dad took him to the doctor's to get his quirk and sub-gender. The doctor made Izu's father leave the room and told him what he was and his quirk" "class A omega and quirkless right" Aizawa asked searching for confirmation.

"Class C omega actually. And he only appears quirkless because he doesn't use his quirk. His quirk gives him the ability to create quirks. What you were originally told was what the doctor told Dekus father. His father got mad and yelled at him but eventually dropped him of at my place. We were going to have a sleepover." "Were?" Mic questions this time.

"Were.  Deku told me what his father said and I told him it wasn't true. I told him I loved him and long story short we became mates. My mum and his dad found out and his dad took him home. He moved and I never saw him again. He left a note and his blanket. I still have the note in my room and the blanket is always on my bed.

When he got back I hadn't seen him since then. That's why I acted the way I did back then. Not because he was a childhood friend. Not because he was hurt. Because he's my mate. Because I love him. I don't know the rest I don't know what happens after he left and I don't know what happened this afternoon. Only Izu does."

Everyone turns to look at izuku.

He starts crying. "It's all my fault. Why can't I just be used to this by now." That statement made everyone in the room realise that this wasn't a one time thing that he was hurt before. "Please Izu, I promise I will do everything in my power to help. I promise I will help. If you let me"

Izuku nods his head slowly and slightly. The other three in the room sit and listen intently.

"When I got home from the sleepover sir, my dad, he pushed me to the floor and kicked me a couple times he-" izuku stops when his voice cracks. Bakugo pulls him to his lap, hugs him from behind and starts releasing calming pheromones. "It's ok. I'm here."

Izuku began to speak again clearly feeling safer. "He told me that- that I shouldn't love Kachan. Because he was a boy. He blames me for my mother's death the year earlier so that was mostly what he yelled at me about before and he didn't hit me. But that day. He truly thought I was worthless. Um he uh he told me to pack my bag because we were leaving and I wrote the letter and dropped the blanket of for Kachan.

We moved and it got worse. He would-" his voice cracks again. Bakugo was gently rubbing his back at this point. He knew where this was going. He wasn't going to make deku say it. "He hurt you." Deku nods. Unfortunately Aizawa had to speak next. "Hey. I know this is hard but I need you to tell us how exactly he hurt you."

Bakugo gives Aizawa his best death glare but deku calls it off. He knows Aizawa wouldn't ask if he didn't actually need to know. "He used to Stab me, whip me, beat me. He would use his quirk on me. I only got food when people from his work came over. I didn't tell anyone at school because no-one cared. Everyone thought I got hurt because I was useless or because I uh. I mean class A, quirkless. I didn't really have a lot going for me So um some of the kids would- they would pick on me."

The other three in the room were currently planning murder. 

"When I was twelve-" his voice cracks once more showing everyone how hard this is for him but they know that they need to ask these questions.
After a couple minutes and a few reassuring whispers from one Bakugo Katsuki he starts to talk again.

"When I was twelve my dad said that I was so worthless there was no point in 'keeping' me. He sold me to those people. They would sell omegas. But since I was still to young I was 'trained' they would wake me up and beat me. Make me bleed. Then I would have to clean up the mess and the rest if the place. I would cook dinner and I would often get beat again. I would eat once a week and only the leftovers from that day. At night i was locked in a cage."

The rest of the room couldn't even imagine how much pain he went through. They all felt horrid. How could something so horrible happen to someone so innocent. So pure. How could he smile at all after that.

"What happened after you were found." Honestly no-one wanted to know the answer to the question. But once again they had to.

"He saw Kachan in the office with me and he was mad. He would do the same thing to me as before everytime I came home. If I wasn't home on time I would get beat. If I talked back. If I accidentally called him anything but sir. He said I didn't deserve to eat so I didn't. Today he saw Kachan do me off and thought I was ditching or something I don't know. He said one cut or whip for every minute early I was home. Then Kachan came and got me. That's it. I don't want to talk about my wrists."

Then didn't think it was best to ignore it but they knew that was for another time. What they needed now was to send that monster of a father to hell.