dad

-kachans' POV-
What the hell are they talking about. Is Izu in danger. "Izu what's going on" he looks up to me tears in his eyes and my heart shatters at the sight. "My dad. He broke out of prison" he says it so quietly i can barely hear it. One I do it takes me a moment to process it. Then it hits me. That son of a bitch escaped. What if he tries to hurt Izu. What if he takes Izu again. I can't let that happen.

I pull izuku closer wrapping my arms around him and growling protectively. Aizawa and mic start taking to Izu. "Come on izuku we need to get you home where is safe." There is Abso-fucking-lutely no way in hell he is going anywhere. I can protect him. I don't give a shit. I don't care who the fuck he is he isn't taking Izu from me. I growl again this one dripping in possessiveness. I start releasing really dominant pheromones telling everyone to back the fuck off. Aizawa and mic look confused but Izu gets rid of the confusion with just a single word. "Rut" they both nod and say they will simply be downstairs incase anything happens and so they can talk to my parent when they get home. Dad's normally back by now. They must have gone out.

Once the two adults have left we continue our movie cuddles and all.

After about two movies we fall asleep izuku safely in my hold.

I wake up to screaming and panic. I look down and see izuku was woken up too. We both make our way downstairs but the sight I see is the definition of a nightmare. Both of my parents and Izukus adoptive parents are tired to chairs with rope bindings. Mic had duck tape over his mouth and Aizawa had a blindfold on effectively making both of there quirks useless. That and all four of them are unconcious.

Who could do this to two Pro heroes and my parents and trust me my parents are not a force to be reckoned with.

"Izuku, Katsuki is a pleasure for you to join us." That voice is so familiar. I look over to see Izuku shaking. He must know wh- it's his dad.

"Izuku come down now. We have to talk." Izuku starts walking down the stairs slowly. What the hell he should be running! I stay where I am and listen quietly. All izuku has to do is buy time for the adults to wake up. "Izuku I'm glad you remember the rules." What. Of course that's why deku went down. That son of a bitch he's threatening him. I have to remain calm. Everyone could get hurt.

Ok plan Deku can stop him but deku won't do that. He doesn't think he can. I might be able to stop him. His quirk is fire breathing so I might get a little burnt but explosions Trump fire. Right. "Yes sir." It's Izuku I have to listen. "I just wanted to talk is that so bad." He pauses for a moment "Actually thats not true. I want something, you have it, and your going to give it to me." What the hell is he taking about. "What is it that you want sir." "I want your quirk"

What the hell. "You see izuku I'm not sure if you realised this but you've been using your quirk since the moment you were born." What. He created a quirk. "My quirk is quite a nifty one. I can take other people's quirks and use them as I please. You might of heard of me. All for One ring any bells." Holy shit Izu's father is All for One.

Bet you didn't see that coming. Except all of you who did. If you did congrats. I wonder how everyone will react to finding out about Dekus father.