The first day of school - part 1

I get out the door and start walking to school. It hurts to walk because of my dad but I can't let anyone know. It's only been 10 seconds before I hear someone call out to me. "Deku!" He really does think I'm worthless huh. I can't let him know it bothers me. I can't show weakness. I can't be mad at him either. I love him and his smile, god it makes everything better. Maybe school will be ok.

We get to class and I see a yellow sleeping bag on the floor it looks like there's someone in there. I wonder who it is. The yellow blob stands up and comes over to me. It's Eraserhead.  He asks me to wait outside so he can introduce me to the class. I still don't want to be alone so Kachan stays with me.

I guess he can see I'm a little tense so he pulls me in for a hug and nuzzles his nose into my scent glands. I really love him. Oh no. What if the class thinks it's wrong that I like Kachan too. What if they make fun of me too. What if they make fun of Kachan. I can't let that happen. "K-Kachan" "yes Deku" "can we not tell people were mates or that we're together or anything. I-i don't think I'm ready" he starts releasing calming pheromones and I can't help but pull myself closer to his scent glands. He starts running my back. "We can do what ever makes you comfortable" "but Deku" I look up. "You can't hide your scent from them. They will figure out something's up." Then he pulls me even closer and whispers in my ear. "Plus, I really like your scent" his warm breath on my skin gives me goosebumps. But I comply and let out my scent.

Eraserhead gestures for us to come in. I stand at the font of the class with Kachan. "H-hi my name is Midorya. I-it's nice to meet you."Eraserhead tells us to take a seat. I'm right behind Kachan. "I know you're all interested with the new kid but you discuss all that at lunch right now you have english so you better behave for president mic."

I sit through english and a couple other classes. I don't really pay attention because I already know all the stuff they're teaching. Before I know it the lunch Bell rings and everyone in the class starts to surround my table. Welp. This is gonna be hell.