What are we...?

Before we start, HAVE A STILES!!!!

HE'S BOOTIFUL

ANYWAYS

Natsu's POV

Me and Gray were sat in the forest both staring at each other. "Gray, what are we...?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow and I looked down, then blushed. ""I don't know..." He replied. "But, what you said to me-" "Wait, you heard me?!!" He raised his voice over me. "Yes...?" I raised an eyebrow and he blushed slightly. "It's true..." He whispered. "Say it..." I whispered back. "I-I..." He stopped and blushed even more. He looked at the grass and so did I. Then he looked back up at me and smiled. "Natsu, I love you so much, ever since we were kids I always thought you were so kind and caring, and... And..." He stopped and I smiled slightly. I put my hand on his chin and kissed him.

After a while we stopped to get some air and he smiled a lot. "Wait...?" I nodded my head and laughed. "You do?!!" He raised his voice and I laughed even more. "Yes, you idiot, I love you." I whispered. He hugged me and I hugged back. I then split the hug and smiled at him. "I wanted to get away from Sting so I could be with you but I couldn't ask, he would've killed me." I said and Gray held my hand. "I didn't want to ask you because I was worried you might've rejected me and I also have Juvia to worry about and then you got together with Sting and I just knew I couldn't..." He whispered and I kissed him again.

I then heard footsteps coming towards us so I looked that direction, eyebrows raised. "Do you hear something...?" Gray asked and I just simply nodded my head as an answer. I then started to see red hair then a face, it just had to be Erza didn't it?!! She walked over to us and then sat next to Gray. "Hey, how are you two...?" She asked and Gray looked at me awkwardly. I looked at him back and smiled. "We're good." We both said together. "I saw you guys kiss (Natsu blushes) and it was so cute, anyways, I won't tell anyone, promise!" She said loudly and Gray started blushing a lot.

"Anyways, cya guys." Erza said and ran off. "What was all that about...?" I heard Gray whisper. "You tell me." I said and he laughed. "So Natsu, tell me, what are we...?" He asked sarcastically. "What do you want to be...?" I laughed. "Boyfriend." He whispered and I nodded my head whilst smiling. We kissed for a while and we decided to go back to Gray's house...

Here you are TonyStarkHimSelf