Chapter one

Natsu's POV

I was sat in my room after Sting had attacked me again. He gave me a black eye and my lip is bleeding. Then he expects me to go to the guild and pretend that I attacked some gang members. I want to be free but he will attack me if I try. I saw him walk in and he started laughing. "Why are you crying, did I hit you hard enough...?" He asked. Then he kicked my right ribs. He then walked out laughing and slammed the door behind him. I went to my window and jumped out of it. I started running and then I fell over when I got to the lake.

"Ow, dammit." I said and got up whilst having both of my hands on my rib. I then sat down Infront of the lake and I started crying. I heard footsteps coming towards me and then I saw Gray sit down next to me. "Hey Natsu, why are you crying...?" He asked. I quickly wiped away the tears and smiled. "I'm not." I said and Gray raised an eyebrow. "Your lip is bleeding and why do you have a black eye...?" He asked. "I-I was fighting someone." I said with a 'help me' look in my eyes. "Natsu, I know you're lying." He said.

"What's actually happening because I can tell that you aren't fighting people because your fists aren't red." He said. "I-I can't..." He then hugged me and I pushed him off. "That hurts!" I raised my voice. He immediately look guilty and I smiled. "It's Sting." I said. "What's he done...?" "He keeps attacking me and raping me and then he says that he loves me which he does but he always hurts me." I said and Gray had an angry look on his face. "I will kill him!" Gray raised his voice angrily. "NO PLEASE!!!!" I screamed and Gray turned to look at me. "You can't, he'll try to kill me." I whispered. "Not if I'm there." He said and grabbed my wrist.

We walked over to my house and Gray walked in first. When I walked in Sting had a worried look on his face. "Is he ok...?" Sting asked. "After what you're doing to him, no." Gray angrily said and Sting started tapping his foot. "I-I'm not doing anything." He said. "Explain the black eye and the lip." Gray said. "Natsu fights people, don't you Natsu...?" "He won't speak to you." Gray said and covered my mouth. "You raped him and you hurt him!" Gray raised his voice. "W-What?!!" Sting raised his voice as well. "YOU RAPED HIM!!!" Gray shouted. "WHAT IF I DID, HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!" Sting shouted back. "HE HAS FEELINGS!!!!" Gray screamed and pinned Sting against the wall.

"Get off me." Sting said. "Now you know how Natsu feels." Gray said. "Get off me Gray!" Sting raised his voice. "Why should I, you gonna attack me...?" Gray asked. "I will." Sting said and Gray put an arm on Strings neck. "You'll just choke if you try to move." Gray said and laughed. "Gray let's go to the guild." I whispered. "Yeah Gray listen to Natsu." Sting said and Gray let go of him. "If you come near me or Natsu ever again I will-" "You'll what...?" "I'll kill you." Gray said and I ran out. Gray followed me and we went to the guild.

When we walked into the guild everyone looked at us weirdly as we sat on the floor when we walked in. "Are you guys ok...?" Cana asked. I was trying my hardest not to burst into tears but I gave up. Gray pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest. "What's happened...?" Cana asked. I heard footsteps come over to us and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Natsu, what's happened...?" Erza asked. I took my head off of Gray's chest and I looked up at Erza. "Are you alright...?" She asked. I shook my head and put my face back into Gray's chest. "I'm gonna take him to my house." Gray said and put me on his back. He was giving me a piggyback and I started laughing. He took me to his house and gave me some food...