What happened?!!

Natsu's POV

Why is Lauren here...? Is she going to kill me...? Am I going to die here...? Rogue seriously wants me dead just because of Sting. When I was let out of the chains the girl with pink hair grabbed me and started dragging me somewhere. "GET HIM OUT OF HERE AKI!!!" Lauren screamed and we all got outside. "This is Aki." Lauren said and I waved at Aki. "She only speaks to people she trusts." "I'm Natsu from fairy tail." I said and Aki waved back at me. "Why didn't you guys kill me...?" I asked. "I wouldn't kill family." Lauren said and I smiled. "Since when did you know...?" I asked. "And since when did you know...?" She asked back. I saw Rogue holding a gun and we all started to panic. "Run!" Lauren raised her voice and we all started running. Lauren went to the right as me and Aki went to the left. Rogue was chasing us and started to shoot. I decided to randomly go left so I grabbed Aki's wrist and made a very sharp turn. Aki started nodding her head and smiled. I saw that Rogue also did the same so I picked Aki up and climbed up a tree. She looked shocked and put her arms around my neck.

"We should be safe for a while." I said and put Aki down on a branch. She smiled and she started sniffing the air. "Are you a dragon slayer...?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Same if you want to know where Lauren is, she's hiding in a house." I said and she continued to sniff the air. "I'm not lying, check yourself." I said and Aki stopped sniffing the air. I heard a gunshot and Aki hugged me tightly. "It's going to be ok." I said and she sighed. "Fine, I trust you enough." She said and her voice sounded so sweet. "You have a nice voice." I said. "Well I don't use it much so be glad that you've heard it." She said and I nodded. I saw Rogue climb the tree that we were in and then he started shooting us. I saw Lauren come running over to us as fast as she could and she started to climb the tree that we were in. Rogue shot me three times and then Lauren pushed him out of the tree. (I hate making Rogue evil). I started to feel really dizzy and I felt someone pick me up. I could hear people running and then I heard a door open.

Gray's POV

I was sat in the guild trying to think where Natsu would be until I saw two girls come running inside with someone bleeding in their arms. That person was Natsu. I ran over to them and took Natsu out of the purple haired girls arms. "What happened...?" I asked. "He was shot a lot." She said and I took him into the infirmary. Porlyuscia arrived after a while and checked him out. "He's been shot in the chest, the stomach and his left arm." She said and I saw Erza walk in with a worried Lucy behind her. "Is he going to be ok...?" Erza asked and I looked at Porlyuscia begging that he would be fine. "He should be fine but when he wakes up then he might struggle to breathe so you'll just have to help him." She said and started to pack her things away. "Keep an eye on him and if anything happens tell me and i'll be here." She said and left. "Stupid humans." Well obviously she said that...