Chapter four

Gray's POV

It was the next day and I couldn't find Natsu. "Natsu...?" I called out. He wasn't in my house so I went to the lake and there he was sat down crying. "Hey what's wrong...?" I asked. "N-Nothing..." He whispered and made sure that I couldn't see his face. "Natsu look at me." I said. I put my finger on his chin and turned his head. "Look at me!" I raised my voice and he had fear in his eyes. He looked at me in the eyes and I put my hands on his shoulders. I then hugged him tightly. "I know you're not ok, and it's ok to not be ok." I said and I split the hug.

"I-I..." "Natsu, I can tell when you're upset and you are now and I want to help you." I said. "But why...?" He asked. "Because you're my friend." I whispered and then he smiled slightly.

Erza's POV

I was sat at the guild eating my delicious strawberry cake. Mirajane was talking to me about Natsu and Gray for some reason. "Do you know what's wrong with Natsu...?" She asked. I nodded my head and stopped eating my cake. "Is it that bad...?" She asked. "I-I don't know, he told me but I can tell there's something else on his mind..." I whispered sadly. "Ask him." Cana said. "One when did you get here and two Gray is looking after him." I said. "I was here the whole time and Gray looking after Natsu, no way!" She raised her voice and some people started looking at us. "He is." I whispered and continued to eat my cake.

Natsu's POV

I was walking to the guild with Gray and when we got there Erza came over to me. "Come with me, Gray stay here." She said and walked off. I followed her and Gray was stood there looking like a lost puppy. Erza took me to a random place in town and then she started talking to me about Sting. "Is there anything else you're not telling me about Sting...?" She asked. "I've told you everything." I said sadly. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you've told me everything." She said and I sighed. "I-I..." I couldn't say anything else and she put a hand on my shoulder. "Just tell me Natsu." She whispered calmly and I sighed again.

"Rogue keeps trying to kidnap me." I said and Erza made a shocked face. "Why...?" She asked angrily. "Sting says that I kept hitting him and stuff and Rogue actually believes him so now he keeps trying to kidnap me, I even told him that I didn't do that." I said and Erza sighed. "Be more careful, is Gray taking care of you...?" She asked. "Well yeah but-" "But he will protect you." She said and we went back to the guild...