The kiss

Natsu's POV

I opened my eyes and couldn't move. Damn it, why does this always happen to me like go away. I could feel something on my chest pushing me down. I couldn't breathe properly and I could see a shadow in the corner of the room. I then calmed myself down and eventually fell back asleep.

Gray's POV

I was sat in the kitchen and saw Natsu walking in. He was shaking a little bit but sat down next to me. "Are you okay...?" I asked and he nodded his head. "You're shaking." I said and he rolled his eyes. "I had sleep paralysis." He said and I was shocked. "Damn that can be scary." "I have it all the time." He said and I smiled sadly. "Why does everyone look sad when they are near me...?" He asked and I put my hand on his shoulder. "They don't, they just feel bad for you." I said and Natsu got up from his seat. I did as well and put my hand on his cheek.

"Look at me." I said and he tried not to look at me. "Natsu, look at me." I said and he finally looked into my eyes. "What you've been through is a lot and people will feel bad for you." I said and Natsu looked back at his feet. "But they are always worried about me." He said and I smiled sadly. "See you're sad now." "I wouldn't smile at you because I don't want to laugh at you." I said and Natsu hugged me. "Sting always laughed at me." He said and I hugged him tightly. "Sting can never hurt you when I'm around, I won't let him." I said and Natsu split the hug.

"I need to talk to him alone." Natsu said and I gave him a worried look. "I just need to ok." He said and I nodded my head slowly. "But I will only do that when I'm ready to do that." He said and I nodded my head. I then smiled and Natsu raised an eyebrow. "What...?" He asked and I smiled even more. "You're so cute." I said and Natsu blushed slightly. "I'm not..." He whispered and I put my hands on his cheeks. "You're so cute and adorable." I said in a baby voice. He blushed even more and started laughing.

"I'm not." Natsu whined and I blushed as well. "You are." I said and Natsu rolled his eyes. "How...?" He asked. "You just are ok, don't say you're not." I said and Natsu smiled. "You're shirt has gone missing again." Natsu laughed and I looked around for my shirt and saw it on the table. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!!" I screamed and Natsu started laughing. "Well you're hot." Natsu said and I blushed a lot. "U-Uh yeah I am." I said and blushed even more. "Exactly." He said and I blushed even more if that was possible.

I then walked closer to Natsu and he blushed. He then came closer to me and our noses were almost touching. Then I put my hand on his chin and he put his hand on my cheek. Our lips then touched and we both closed our eyes. We kissed for about 10 seconds and then Natsu stopped. I opened my eyes to look at him and he opened his and smiled. He then blushed really hard and ran off somewhere. "Wow, I actually did that." I said to myself and made some noodles for myself.

Natsu's POV

I ran out of Gray's house and headed to the guild. As I ran in Erza came over to me and I stopped to catch my breath. "Natsu, are you alright...?" She asked and I nodded my head. After a while I could finally breathe and I looked at Erza. "Can I talk to you about something...?" I asked and she nodded her head whilst raising an eyebrow. We both went outside the guild and I was still blushing. "Gray kissed me." I said and Erza smiled. "Seriously...?" She asked and I nodded my head. "I honestly don't know what happened but one minute we were sat down and the next I was kissing him." I said and she smiled even more.

"Did you want to kiss him...?" Erza asked. I blushed even more and I slowly nodded my head. "Did you enjoy it...?" She asked and I blushed so my whole face went red. "Well, yeah." I said and she smiled. "Then do it again, go talk to him." She said and I nodded my head then ran off...