Talking to Sting

Sorry if I make spelling mistakes, my cat is sat on my arm so I can't move it much and I want her to be comfortable so I'm letting her stay on it. Also it's comfortable to me as well just not for my fingers. Anyways I'm back but I'm not updating as much, I'll try to do at least once a week but if I have time to do more I will. But for now, here's another chapter...

Natsu's POV

I woke up and realised that I needed to talk to Sting. I got ready and left the house through the window. When I got to my old house I just walked in and I immediately saw Sting and Rogue. "Ah, Natsu, you're here." Sting said and I felt a little sick. "Look, I'm only here to make something clear." I whispered and they both raised their eyebrows. "We are not together and never will be and we are not friends." I said and Sting laughed. "You look confident." He said sarcastically. I was shaking a little bit and I was playing with my nails.

"But alright, I understand, anything else...?" Sting asked and I looked at the floor. "Don't come near me or Gray..." I whispered and he nodded his head. "But I thought-" "Who cares what you think." Sting interrupted Rogue. "But he abused you, Sting that's what you said." Rogue said in shock. He then walked away from him and over to me. "Natsu, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise." "It's nothing..." I whispered and started walking away. Rogue followed me and we were going to the forest so I could explain some stuff to him.

"What did he do to you...?" Rogue asked. "Who...?" I asked, trying to avoid the question. "Sting..." He whispered and I looked sadly at the grass. "Well, he raped me a lot and he used to attack me with stuff or just hit me, even if I did nothing wrong, he always took his anger out on me..." I said sadly and Rogue looked guilty. "I didn't know, if I had known..." "Rogue, you didn't know, you couldn't have..." I whispered and he raised an eyebrow. "Put it this way, Sting's a good liar..." I said and after a while I went home.

When I went through the window I noticed that Gray wasn't in his bed. I walked around the house and I felt arms go around my stomach. I could smell Gray and I turned my head to see him. "Where have you been...?" He asked in a worried tone. "No where..." I whispered. "Sure..." Gray said and let me go. I turned around to face him and he smiled which I smiled back to. "Fine, I went to my old house..." I whispered and Gray looked really sad when I said that. "Rogue knows what actually happened and Sting should stay away from me." I said and he sorta smiled and sorta looked sad.

"I'm tired, can I go back to bed...?" I asked and he stayed silent but answered by nodding. I went to his bed and fell asleep after a while...