Life Support

Ava is on life support my fans are supporting me but honestly I don't know why I'm a terrible father she's better off with Brittany.

I can't stand to look at Ava because it looks like she's in so much pain. Her little body is still over heated, the doctors say he must have passed out in the car because she couldn't get the door open because Of child safety lock.

I just keep thinking of what if what if I could have stopped it what if I wouldn't have let her go get her markers.

The doctors said if she doesn't show any brain activity that they are going to pull the plug. I think that they just wanna pull the plug just to see my world come crumbling down.

Cameron Dallas ? A nurse says

Yea what's the problem I say

You have a couple of visitors she says

I look over and I see Brittany,Brittany's sister, and Ivy.

What have you done to my baby Brittany says running over to ava.

Nothing it was an accident we all make mistakes I say.

Well that mistake almost took her life Cameron when Are you going to grow up when are you going to become a man Kylee shouts.

I am I've been taking care of my kids since day one I've bought everything for Ivy and ava- I was cut off from Brittany.

SINCE DAY ONE CAMERON NO I WAS THERE DAY ONE I PUT EVERYTHING ON HOLD FOR MY CHILDREN YOU WERENT EVEN THERE FOR ME WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TOU WERNT THERE TO CUT THE CORD CAMERON WHERE WERE YOU ? Hmmmm anwser Brittany shouts.