Ava Florence Mae Beth Dallas

Hours had passed since I've given birth to Ava. I decided to take a picture of Ava and post it on Twitter and Instagram and captioned it Ava Dallas was born August 22nd 2015 she weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and tagged Cameron Dallas.

My phone had some many notifications I though it was going to break I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter AvaDallas was trending world wide and it hadn't even been 10 mins since that post I look at my comments from the picture id taken Of Ava and saw comments like, OMFG AVA IS SO ADOBLE and some like ewwww kill it with fire ,she is a whore, Wow Cameron got 2 girls pregnant that's just sad.

I understand why they are calling me a slut and stuff but why say nasty things about my baby they don't even know her. I decided to call Cameron

Cameron: Hello?

Me: Hi Cam its me Brittany I had our daughter today idk if you have seen the photo.

Cameron: Yea I noticed listen here and listen closely I don't want you coming anywhere near me or Paige[fyi it's Cameron's girlfriend] if you put stress on me or Paige God Brittany I'll fucking ugh grrrrr.

And with that he hung up on me wow what an asshole he used to be so sweet now it's like Paige turned him into a monster.

<<<<<< Cameron's P.O.V>>>>>>>

Good boy Cam you know I never liked her anyways she is so stupid like how didn't she find out about us 4 years ago like did she really think she had you all to herself Paige laughed.

I went on Twitter and I couldn't help but stare at Ava she was so sweet so small so innocent I should have been their to cut the cord but no she was there giving birth by herself I noticed that the picture had 100,00 retweets 1million likes and 500,000 thousand people were talking about her. I can't believe it I went to Brittany's Instagram to see if there was any more sadly there wasn't.

Babe wtf are you doing Paige glared over my shoulder. SHIT PAIGE don't fucking do that God Cameron don't ever say that you shouldn't be looking at the whores baby we have our own to think about cam!