Little miss dramatic

Dear Cameron I've gotten better and I just want to say thank you I'm serious I needed help a lot of it I had the baby it's another girl she's one now and I still don't think I'm stable I want you to take care of Ava I just want you to know that sometime someday I want to have ava back with me forever. Your probably wondering where the baby is she's with my sister I told her if Cameron came looking for her to dobt let him take her. her name is Ivy Mae Dallas born May 12 5 pounds 3 ounces Ivy was so little they didn't think she would survive. But she did Cameron don't you dare go after her you can visit her but you can't raise her.

Love

Brittany

DAADD I DONT WANNA I DONT WANNA I WANNA GO WITH MAMA I DONT WUV YOU ANY MORE I WANNA SEE MOMMA. Ava don't you ever say that you hurt daddy's feelings I yelled.

Don't yell at me dad she cried. Woooowww what's going on in here nash said picking up ava.

Daddy won't let me see mom momma wrote a letter to dad. I have a sister named Ivy She's one but momma won't let daddy take her for some reason.

Ava your mommy is a bad person she hurt herself and the baby and a lot of times she hurt your daddy's feelings. Really ava said with puppy dog eyes

Really nash said ......... Nash broke the silence by saying lets go to the pool and have some fun. No I'm tired I wanna take nap ava said Ugh fine ava.

<<<<<<<<< 3 hours later >>>>>>>>

I was making dinner for ava,nash,and I
And I heard my phone go off hello I said. Hi this is bart and I need you and nash to go to magcon this week for a month are you in yes but I have ava what am I supposed to do. Take her with you I'll meet you at the airport Sunday.