How Did She Get In There?!?!?

Babe I never signed the Custody papers Cameron said. I didn't want to sign them just in case we got back together are we back together Cameron said.

Yes babe we are now let's go pick up Ava you know I'm glad you didn't put our little battle on the social media. Yea me too can said .

Let's go babe I said walking out to the car. Within 20 minutes we were at my moms house and picked up Ava and driving to Ebert and Gerbert's.

When we finish eating I drove home and got settled. I then heard my Skype call thing going off its from Cameron's mom Gina. I answered it Hey Gina I say hey where's my grand-baby? Ava come here I could hear the pitter patter of her feet as she was racing down the wall to me. Oh My Gosh she can walk now ?!?!! Gina says. yea she started about 2 weeks ago she skipped crawling and dove right In to crawling. When Ava noticed Gina was on the computer screen she got on my lap and went straight for the computer she held on and started to shake the computer thinking that Some how she could get Gina out but it didn't work.

Hi Princess Ava do you miss Ma Maw Ava just looked at her with a straight face and I could of swore she said Noo. WAT AVA DID YOU JUST SAY NO YOU SILLY GIRL Gina said. Ava just giggled then Squealed. I don't know why ava squeals she just does its so cute but also she sounds like a pig.

Well I got to go I said. Okay bye bye babe bye ava. Before Gina left ava went up to the computer screen and kissed it.