Trip Down Memory Lane

Song of the day PhotoGraph by Ed Sheeran and Give me Love by Ed Sheeran.

~Brittany

I wake up and I'm in not in my body i know I'm dead.

Ava baby I scream.Still no answer I start looking frantically for her.

You know what maybe this is my punishment from God.

I've done bad shit so God wants to punish me now.

I hear ambulance sirens and I sigh of relief I may be dead but maybe Ava isn't maybe she still has a fighting chance. Finally the ambulance pulls up to the horrific sight.

They search the car and find my baby girl and I. They take ava out first they put her on the strecher and her whole body was just limp and covered in blood. They check for a pulse from ava but they don't find one my heart shatters into a million pieces.

They take me out also and they already know im dead I have a chunk of glass impailing the back of my head. But they still look for a pulse from me.

9:57 PM time of verified death Brittany Young.

I look over my dead body and see how badly bruised I am I look like a monster one of the nurses goes to the ambulance and gets a white blanket and puts it over me. As they are putting the blanket over me one of the nurses working on ava yells WE GOT A HEART BEAT. They rush her into the ambulance and my spirit also jumps into the ambulance. They take my body to a different ambulance.

As im riding in the ambulance with ava they start hooking her up to an IV and a heart moniter and a blood transplant because of how much blood she's lost.

Finally we make it to the hospital and they rush her to the ICU( Intensive Care Unit) They rush her surery and get her prepped.

While the surgery is going on I walk over to the morgue and after 15 minutes of searching I find my body.

I slowly pull off the white sheet off my own body and look at myself I so badly bruised. I pull the cover back over me as I turn around to leave to check in on ava they pull in a body.

As my curious self I wait till the morgue people leave. After they leave I pull the white sheet off to reveal my own child.

all I can do is cry my baby girl is dead. I read how she died from the tag on her left toe. Cause of death Head Trauma.

I stroke my baby girls badly bruised head and sing her a lullaby.

I kiss ava one last time before leaving the morgue.

As im leaving all these thoughts come rushing to my head like where am I gonna go next and why haven't I seen a light yet.

I don't know what to do im so confused. As im leaving the hospital I walk by the delivery room I had Ava in and I see myself giving birth to ava and the doctors telling me how much she weighed and asking me what I gonna name her.

So I walk back to my house and as I'm walking back to my house I walk by a park Ava used to love going to I had another flash back when ava said her first word I was pushing Ava on the swing set and she saw a dog walk by and she said Puppy.

I walk past Aaron Carpenters old house and I saw Aaron on the couch holding ava for the very first time making a vine. Im here with my bae Ava we finna get crunk footie pajamas on fleek Dafuq. Aaron said

I laugh at how goofy aaron was so he was so goofy with ava.

and I keep walking to see where Cameron and I first met we met at steak n shake where my date ditched me and Cameron cheered me up by being his goofy self.

I walked past Cameron and i's old apartment and I saw ava take her first steps she walked to Cameron because he had frozen yogurt and Cameron started freaking out and screaming yes she walked for me she walked for me. Ava you took your first steps he said picking her up and spinning her around in the air as she smiled like crazy.

I saw ava and I in the living room she had to be at least 1 but Cameron and I had an augument and Cameron stormed off I balled my eyes out ava came waddling over and sat by me patting my back trying to get me to stop crying.

i couldn't help it I let the tears flow as I saw my memories I smiled and walked off.

i walked past the Italian diner where Ava fed herself for the first time I was so tired that night and ava was about 12 months close to a year she has spaghetti and I tried feeding her so did cam but she wouldn't budge until she picked her fork up and shoved a small bite full in her mouth.

I walked by the tree me and cam had our first kiss under. Cam was a quarterback and the game had ended and cam lead me under the tree and kissed me.

I walked by the clinic where I was gonna end my pregnancy but I walked out and ran all the way home and held my stomach and sang her a lullaby I didn't even care if ava hadent devolped ears yet I just wanted to keep her safe and let her hear the sound of her mother.

I walked pass the store where I bough ava's first pair of shoes they were pink booties with the name Ava stitched in them that's how I also how I decided I was gonna name her ava.

As the night disappeared so did I, I flew up to my destination and I was reunited with the one thing in the world that kept me going and that I cared about I was reunited my kids Ava and Ellis.