I'm so sorry* - N.R.

In this one, you and Natasha are dating. (YES)

Summary: One night you went out for a couple drinks and you did something horrible.

Y/n's pov

I walked into our room, seeing Natasha sleeping soundly.

I gulped as I thought of what she could do if I did tell her, and the things she could do if I didn't tell her.

How exactly do you tell an assassin that you accidentally had a one night stand?

I walked up to the bed, softly shaking her to wake her up.

Her beautiful eyes opened and she said "Oh hey y/n, how are you?"

"Ashamed."

She looked at me with a slight look of confusion.

"What happened?" She asked as she sat up.

"Well, promise you won't get mad?" I asked.

She smiled slightly, putting her hand on mine, reassuring me "I promise."

"I did something horrible last night Nat, something that you would never forgive me for doing, even if we were the last two people on earth, you would never forgive me."

"Tell me y/n/n, what happened?" She asked.
(Your/nick/name)

"I got drunk last night and I had a one night stand with a guy I met last night."

She looked at me with slight disbelief and disappointment.

"It's okay, I forgive you, at least you told me."

"Also, that must've been the alcohol talking."

"I feel like I shouldn't be forgiven so easily for doing something so wrong Nat."

She sighed then she smiled softly, looking in my eyes with her beautiful green orbs.

"It's okay, I promise. At least you didn't keep it from me. I would've been really mad if you hadn't told me."

I smiled a little bit and I said "This is why I love you so much Nat."

She smiled then she pressed a kiss to my cheek then she got up and she went to the bathroom.

I made a guilty look and I sighed quietly.

I don't deserve her. (Oh my god it's so hard writing a chapter about something serious when I'm listening to an up beat song.)

I laid down on the bed and I sighed as I got comfortable.

Natasha came back out and she laid on top of me, and my hands went to her waist to sturdy her.

"You're so cute, you know that?" She said, softly stroking my cheek with her finger.

"Nat, I don't know about cute." I said, softly smirking.

She chuckled then she kissed me.

"How about adorable then?" She asked.

"Ehh, I mean, I think you're pretty damn cute." I smiled.

"I'm talking about you." She said, feeling my hair.

"And I'm talking about you." I said softly.

She sighed, her breath gently fanning my neck.

"I miss when we have nights like these."

"Just.. laying here, telling each other that we're cuter than each other." She sighed.

"Well, I apologize that we barely don't have these nights anymore, it's just these missions are tiresome. Usually when you get home after a mission, you just lay down and go to sleep, when I come home after a mission I'm ecstatic, and right when I see you I want to love you, hold you, and kiss you."

She smirked.

"Love me?"

I raised my eyebrow and I smiled.

I nodded.

"Yes of course I want to love you, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know..."

She smiled.

"Why wouldn't you?" She continued.

I smiled as I giggled softly.

"Good one."

She kissed my cheek.

"Of course, anything for you y/n. Hey babe, get some rest, okay?"

I yawned "Okay, I'm not gonna argue with that."

She smirked.

"You better not."