Happy Valentine's Day!* - W.M.

Omg and Wanda too she's so 🥵

Anyway thanks for 1k reads on this book so far, I really appreciate it, thank you.

Now onto the chapter.

Summary: You just got home from a mission and she got something for you to celebrate Valentine's Day ;)

Y/n's pov

I walked in my room, leaving the light off as I walked through the dim room, I sat down on the bed, stretching out my sore and tense muscles.

"Y/n?" I heard a tired voice call for me.

"Yes Wanda?" I said, still stretching my muscles.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sitting right behind me, her legs going around my body, her arms wrapping around my waist.

"Yeah just... my body is sore and stiff from the mission."

"I'm glad you didn't get hurt." She said, rubbing her cheek against my back.

I groaned softly in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"My muscles hurt."

"I bet some relaxing would help." She said, rubbing my back with her hands.

"Would a massage help?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm so tired Wanda, can I get some sleep?" I asked, and she frowned softly at me.

"It's Valentine's Day." She whispered.

"I know but I'd really like to lay down." I said and she pulled her body away from me, getting up as I laid down.

"Where are you going? Just because I wanted to lay down doesn't mean I don't wanna cuddle."

"I know, it's just you seem really tense so I'm gonna massage your back."

"I really hope that's not code because I'm not in the mood." I giggled.

"Nope, it's not code." She said.

"Then crack it too." I giggled.

I rolled onto my stomach and she said "You need to be on a flat surface."

I whined, not wanting to be on the floor.

"Come on." She said, and I got up off the bed laying down on my stomach on the floor.

"Do you want me to just crack it, or massage it too?"

"Just crack it, I don't want to be down here forever." A slight smirk crept up on my lips as she touched my back, feeling how stiff it felt.

"Okay, breathe in." She said and I slowly breathed in, and then she said "Breathe out."

So I breathed out and then she pushed on my spine, my back cracking, and it felt really good.

"Wow." I muttered to myself.

She repositioned her hands a little more upward and then she said "Breathe in."

I breathed in and then she said "Breathe out."

I breathed out and she pushed her hands down on my back again, feeling it cracking.

I sighed softly, smiling.

"Not done yet y/n."

"I know."

"This one might feel weird." She said, placing her hands over my shoulder blades.

"Wanda I never told you I appreciate that you know how to properly know to crack a back." I smirked.

She giggled "Breathe in."

I breathed in yet again and she said "Breathe out."

I breathed out and she pushed down on my shoulder blade.

It made a loud pop, it startled me, but it felt relaxing.

But it made Wanda worried.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"That was the best one Wanda."

She sighed in relief.

"One more time." She said, positioning her hands over my other shoulder blade.

I breathed in and then I breathed out, she pushed on it and it made a pop.

I sighed contently.

"That was good Wanda." I smiled as I got up, sitting back on the bed.

She sat on my lap.

"I think I deserve a treat for doing that for you." She said seductively, tracing my jawline with her pointer finger.

I giggled softly.

"I bet you do, but if you want to do something like that, you'll have to do it." I smirked.

"So you're saying you want me to do all the work?"

"What about me?" She asked, with her signature puppy eyes.

I smiled.

I kissed her lips.

"I don't know, maybe you'll get more."

"I hope I will, if you're willing to do it."

She kissed me.

*The next morning*

I woke up to Wanda cuddling me.

She was caressing my naked body.

I sighed softly.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I said, my throat a little scratchy from last night.

She giggled softly, pressing her lips to mine.

She sighed, caressing my breast.

I moaned softly into the kiss.

Thank you for reading!

Sorry for not posting much :(

Just needed ideas.