He has a crush on you* - C.E. pt1

Some motivation to write in this book came back. Yeah.

I wouldn't exactly call Chris a "Closed-off" person, he just has preferred people to who he tells his secrets to.

That preferred person is Sebastian.

Well... and Anthony too.

Sometimes Chris will whisper into their ears and Seb will smirk and tease him, and it will make Anthony smile and laugh.

Anthony and Seb do the same to him, they whisper to each other and they will giggle about something so ridiculously funny, or stupid.

I'll ask them what they're laughing about and they'll say "Oh nothing." And giggle more like schoolchildren sharing secrets.

They probably are sharing secrets, now that I think about it.

At lunch, I was sitting down at the table adjacent to Chris and I noticed that he was staring at me. I looked up and he'd be looking at me, staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

Every single time I would look up, he'd be looking at me, he'd smile at me and I'd blush and look back down, just to look up and see that he's still looking at me, and I'd look back down and blush, and the cycle would start again, and again, and again.

"What are you looking at?" I finally asked when no one else was around.

Chris blushed "At you."

"Why? I'm not the Mona Lisa."

"You might as well be." He said, staring into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful."

I blushed, covering my smile with my hand "Aww, thank you."

He smiled widely as I giggled to myself.

"You're welcome."

"Hey Chris, we need you out here." Seb said, poking his head into the room.

Chris got up and smiled at me before he left the break room.

I blushed to myself and I giggled giddily after he left.

*A couple of hours later*

Scarlett came up to me and she smiled.

"Hello, y/n." She said innocently.

"Oh hi, Scarlett, what's up?"

"So Chris has a crush on you, that must feel great."

I giggle softly, my heart fluttering in my chest "Yes, my heart is pounding."

"You should ask Seb how he speaks of you."

"How does he speak of me?"

She smirked, giggling softly.

"Ask Seb and you'll see." She stood up, walking away with a little hop in her step.

I can't deny how curious that made me.

In what way does he speak of me?

I stood up and went outside, where I found Seb alone, leaning up against his trailer as he looked through his phone.

"Hey, Seb." I said, a blush forming on my face.