Sketching* - B.B. pt1

Lol wut.

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the sofa, my sketchbook in my hands and I was sketching in my book.

I kept looking up at Natasha, and sketching her into my book, getting all of the details from her face on the paper.

Then she got up and walked away, so I decided to finish my sketch of Bucky.

I carefully flipped the pages until I found the one that I was working on earlier.

I was doing a sketch of Buckys' metal hand on my neck, but it could've been anyone because the lines weren't there on his arm.

I looked around and I saw no one, and I added more details on the sketch, adding the lines onto it, so it was him.

I was too busy to notice Bucky walk out into the living room.

I saw him walk towards me and I flipped the page back to Natasha's sketch.

"Hey doll." He said, his voice gravelly.

"You sound like you have a cold Barnes." I smirked.

He nodded.

"Who are you drawing?"

"Natasha, I think she's beautiful so I sketched her."

He smiled "Have you ever drawn me?"

"No, not yet, do you want me to?" I lied.

"If you want."

"Sit down." I said, flipping to a new page.

He sat down on the coffee table across from me and I started sketching his beautiful jawline.

I looked up at him so many times, also thinking of him grabbing my neck with that dammed metal hand.

I started sketching his beautiful lips, and I couldn't help but think of kissing them, oh I've had my fair share of dreaming about kissing those beautiful, soft lips that could curl beautifully into a smile or a smirk.

A single look from him could make me wet.

A single touch as well.

I'm really that desperate aren't I?

I started sketching the contours of his face, his stubble and his hair.

When I was done I showed him the sketch.

He smiled.

"That is amazing y/n, you are very talented."

I nodded.

"Thank you."

"Have you ever done other sketches of me?"

I shook my head.

"Really? It doesn't seem that way." He smirked, flipping the page back to the front, a sketch of Buckys arm, his hand holding a book.

I gulped softly.

He flipped the page again, a sketch of his back while doing pull ups.

He flipped the page again, one of him shirtless wearing sunglasses, hiding those beautiful blue eyes.

He tried flipping the page again, but I stopped him, not wanting him to see the page of his metal hand on my neck.

"Be careful Bucky." I said.

He smirked "Why? Have you been drawing some naughty stuff doll?"

I gulped softly "No, I have not, that's not something I would do Barnes."

"Then let me flip to the next page y/n." His metal hand was resting on my thigh now.

It's so cold.

I looked into his eyes and I said "Why? You already know what's on the page don't you?"

He smirked softly, rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb, making me look into his eyes with lust swarming my eyes.

He chuckled "Yes in fact I do."

He flipped the page, the page of where his metal hand is on my neck.

"It's ironic, you don't want to die but you will want a killing machine at your neck."

I felt his metal hand grab onto my neck, not too tight, not to loose.

"I hope you know what you're doing Barnes." I whispered.

He smirked, squeezing my neck a little bit "Of course I know what I'm doing doll."

My breath hitched in my throat, his face getting closer.

"What do you want me to do doll? Do you want me to touch you? Or do you want me to fuck you until you can't walk?"

"Is it okay if I say both?" I asked, smirking softly.

He groaned softly.

"My room, now."

Thanks, and ofc it goes onto the next chapter, and after this chapter this book will go on a hiatus.