32//

*Addison De Luca POV*

"I love you" He whispers for the hundredth time. I smile at him and run my hand through his hair.

Giulia and Caprice are babysitting Fabian for the day. Now we are sitting down by the river in a patch of soft grass, with a blanket and a basket of food.

We were wrapped in each others arms, laying comfortably on the blanket. I was watching the river ripple with the soft breeze, while Marco just watched me.

He had a hand on my stomach, that was now quite large as I was four months along.

"What about Lucas for a boy?" He suggested. "Then he would be Lucas De Luca, it doesn't sound right" I say, rolling my eyes at him.

"Touché. What about you?" He asked. "If it's a girl Carina, if it's a boy Giovanni" I say, looking up at the clouds.

We both decided to keep the gender a surprise, so neither of us knew what the baby would be. We were just deciding final names for each gender.

It took a long time for me to finally choose just one name for each gender. I decided to give them Italian names. I especially liked Carina.

It meant 'little darling' in Latin. Giovanni meant 'gift from god' in Italian. I thought they were adorable names.

"Carina is cute. Giovanni sounds very Italian, are you sure about that?" He asks, playing with my ring finger. I nod firmly, there was no talking me out of this.

"What about Lucinda? Or Maggie?" He asked. "No they sound too old. I want something sweet like Carina"

"Okay then, what about Pablo? Or Alessandro?" I frown at him. "No, Giovanni" He frowned back.

"Are you s-" "Yes I'm sure" I cut him off. "Are you absolutely certain?" "Yes!" I sigh exasperatedly.

"Okay then, I must admit Carina does sound good" He mumbles. "Exactly" I say, poking his cheek.

"Okay, but what about a boy?" He asks. "Giovanni. How many times do I have to tell you?" I sigh in exasperation.

"Sorry. But I'm not too fond of that name" He mutters. I stare at him then slap his shoulder. "You are so rude"

"No I'm not. You're rude" He shoves my shoulder gently and I grin at him. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

"I" He kisses me again. "Love" Another kiss. "You" He kisses my nose and smiles at me. I kiss his cheek and look out at the water.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask. He looks over at me and frowns. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Are we going to move somewhere else? We need a bigger house for when the baby comes. A baby and a toddler need lots of space" I say.

He nods thoughtfully, "I know, I talked about it with my father. We were looking at properties just a few towns over from here"

"Anything catch your eye?" I ask. He looks down at me, "Yes actually, there is two houses that I really like"

"What are they like?" "The first one is one big flat story, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. It's quite big"

"And the second one?" "It's beautiful Addison, it's two stories with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. And the master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe"

"A walk in wardrobe?" I ask in awe. I've always wanted a walk in wardrobe. "Yes" he laughs, "I knew you'd like that"

I grin at the thought of myself admiring all my clothes in my new walk in wardrobe. "The second house it is then" He says.

"Huh?" I ask dumbly. "I'm buying the second one. Just for that walk in wardrobe" He grins cheekily. I grin back and kiss him. "Thanks"

"You're welcome" He pulls me into his side and rubs my belly. He leans down and plants a kiss on my belly and then kisses me.

"I love you" He whispers.