8//

*Addison Carter POV*

"Do you want something to eat?" Marco asked as we were heading towards the park. "Sure, you wait here. I'll go get it" I answered. "No! Don't leave me alone!" He shouts. "What? Are you okay Marco?" I ask.

He looks quite pale all of a sudden and he is clinging to my wrist. I pull my hand from his grasp and rub it gently. That's going to leave a mark. "Sorry" He says quickly. He blinks and then stalks off towards the marketplace.

That's odd. He hasn't acted like that before. I follow after him cautiously, pushing Fabians pram. I've decided to keep an eye on him, just to make sure he's okay.

There were people bustling around everywhere. It seemed the markets were a popular place at this hour. We headed to the food section and stopped in front of a crepe stall.

Yum.

"How many do you want?" He asked. "Two please" I answered. "What topping?" "Nutella and banana" He nodded and went to order.

I bent down in front of Fabian's pram and flattened down his curls. "Hey Fabes, are you excited for the park?" I cooed. He giggled and squirmed in his seat.

"I'll take that as a yes" I laughed. Marco walked back, crepes in hand. He handed me the small box and I thanked him. We started towards the park, Marco pushing Fabian's pram.

"So what do you plan on doing in the future?" Marco asked. "I don't really know. When I was younger I wanted to be a model. They said I needed to lose weight. I'm happy with how I am, so I gave up that career"

His fingers wrapped together with mine and I glanced down at our hands. Something was up, he's acting as if nothing happened. Maybe he's just scared of being left alone.

I looked back up at him and he was already staring at me. "What do you want to do now?" He whispered. I looked down at Fabian who was staring wide eyed at the park, trying to take everything in.

"I want to be a preschool teacher. Look after young children while their parents work. I suppose it's my opportunity to practice for when I'm a mother to my own children" He smiled at me and stopped at a bench.

He sat down and brought me down with him. "You'd be an amazing mother, you know that right?" I smiled softly. "Thanks. Hey are you-"

"Marco!" Someone shouted, curing me off. We both turned and saw a gorgeous woman with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a red dress and sporting 6 inch heels.

She walked towards us, a big smile spread across her face. "Marco! How nice to see you! How long has it been? Six months? Who's this?" She asked turning to look at me with a curious expression.

"This is Addison. Addison meet Margaret" He said her name like it was a bitter poison in his mouth. Margaret smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"Hmm. It's a....pleasure...to meet you, Addison" I nodded at her and she narrowed her eyes. "I'm Fabian's aunt. His mother is my sister. I haven't seen Fabian or Marco for at least six months. What have you been up to?" She asked, turning her attention back to Marco.

I looked to the pram, Fabian was looking at me fist in mouth. He reached his arms out to me and started gurgling. I was about to pick him up when Margaret stepped in front of me.

"Hello little baby, do you want Aunty Margaret to pick you up? Do you want a cuddle?" She cooed at him and pinched his cheeks.

His little face went from happy to hurt in an instant and tears started pouring down his now red cheeks.

Margaret frowned and tried to pick him up, nearly dropping him in the process. I grabbed him from her arms and held him protectively to my chest.

He started to settle down in my arms. "What do you think you're doing? Give him to me!" Margaret shouted. Marco jumped up and stood in front of me. Now he's back to his usual self.