15//

*Marco De Luca POV*

Beth kissed down my neck as I grabbed her ass making her moan. I snuck away from Addison and douche bag to come to the bathrooms to meet Beth.

We'd been seeing each other behind Addison's back the entire weekend. Addison didn't know anything about it.

We were just enjoying each others bodies when someone knocked on the door. "Someone's in here!" I shouted. Beth giggled and pulled me back to her.

The person knocked again and this time Beth answered. "Go away! It's taken!" She yelled. We went back to making out.

The person started rattling the door, causing us to start to worry. Beth stared at me and then started putting her clothes back on.

I pulled my pants back up and redid my belt buckle. I buttoned up my shirt and opened the door. At first I thought it would be Addison.

But it was much worse, it was Arden.

He stared at me, and then at Beth and back at me.

Then his fist connected with my face.

I fell back into the wall from the impact and gasped for my breath. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at him.

"Me? You're cheating on Addison you arsehole!" He shouted back at me. I couldn't think of anything to say to that and he took advantage of it.

"How long has this been going on for? Days? Months? Does Addison know about this?" He stared at me waiting for me to answer.

"Obviously she doesn't know about this. She deserves better, not some arsehole who sleeps around behind her back" He shook his head at me.

I looked down at the ground in defeat. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing too. Even though an apology is not going to cut it in this situation"

Beth bent down in front of me, and slapped me hard across the face. "Call me when that skanks out of the picture" She shoved past douche bag and left the room.

"I can't believe you, you better clean up your act. Either you tell Addison by tomorrow, or I'll step in and tell her myself" He threatened.

He spun around and left the bathroom, probably back to Addison. I didn't really know what to do so I stood up and walked outside.

I left the zoo, douche bag had my car keys so I had to walk. I headed to my favourite bar and sat at the counter.

"Ah, Marco. Come to drown in your sorrows again?" Corbin asked. He was the bartender at this place 'The Brown Rat'.

"Give me the strongest thing you've got" I mumbled, slapping a twenty dollar note onto the table. He poured me a glass of neat whiskey and set it down in front of me.

I gulped it down greedily, loving the burning feeling in my throat. "More" I said, holding out my glass. Corbin obliged and refilled my drink.

I downed it quickly and put my glass back down on the table. He refilled it, and I drank it. After many other glasses, I was pissed off.

So I grabbed the whole bottle, paid and set off down the street. I was going to find a nice club where women would be begging for me.

Once I found a club good enough for my liking, I headed inside and joined the many people on the dance floor. It was nearly 6pm now and the people were starting to flock in.

I found a busty girl that looked kind of like Addison and we disappeared into a room. Tonight I was going to forget about everything; douche bag, Beth, Addison, even Fabian.

None of them mattered right now, I was focused on making myself satisfied with the woman in front of me.