Chapter 26 - Double Dates

Wendy's POV

"Love." I looked into his watery eyes and place a chaste kiss on his bruised shoulder.

He released a shaky sigh as he was still in pain but he smiled weakly at me. Oh my poor boyfriend. I'm going to take good care of Dipper because all of this is partially my fault.

"Let's get you home shall we?" I say and he just nodded.

I carried him bridal style which is again ironic but romantic. And plus, that's probably the only way to carry him back to the Mystery Shack.

Lee and I walked to his home while I was carrying him. Carrying him ia definitely very tiring and I feel like my arms will give up any minute but I'm not complaining though. I love to see the Dipper's sweet and soulful eyes and his cute self even if he his jacked up at the moment. I don't care about his appearance; I love him.

I was finally at the front door of the Mystery Shack. Lee is standing behind me but he helped me turn the doorknob since I am still carrying Dipper.

I put Dipper down and his knees are shaking uncontrolably. It's weak and he was still mortified.

"What happened to him?" Mabel asked with full sympathy to his loving and caring brother. I feel guilty for it's my fault that I'm handing over Dipper full of bruises all over his body. Curses, my conscience is hunting me.

"I'm sorry." I murmured as I look down on the wooden floor. I don't want to look at Mabel's face. I assume she will get mad at me.

"You involved with this?" She points out Dipper as I looked at her expression. Confused but nothing more.

"Kind of. It's Robbie's fault. I'm so sorry."

"Well, you shouldn't blame yourself. You haven't done anything wrong." She concluded and I nodded but I couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that was I'm currently feeling right now.

I carried Dipper again and walked to the stairs and into his room. Then I put him down on his bed so that he could lay down and finally rest.

"I'll be right back." I said and gave him a quick peck on his forehead and headed off to find a towel to damp it with water.

"I'm back." I say quietly as he opened his eyes to look at me.

"This will heal this up in no time. You just need my love." I say as I cleaned his only minor cut and put a wet towel on his bruises.

________________________________

A Week Later

Dipper is doing great. Some of his bruises are gone, some are still visible but those bruises are now yellowish, meaning it is fading away.

"Hey Dipper. You feeling okay now?" Since I was an employee, I can see him everyday and eventhough I got the obvious answer, I want to be sure if he's fine.

"Uh-huh!" He said enthutiastically. And I feel great because he is also.

"Good. Well why don't we have a double date? With Tambry and Lee, I mean. We already discussed it."

"They're together?" His eyes went incredibly wide and I just giggled to his expression. So cute!

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

"Okay sure. When and where?"

"Today. The fair at 3:00." Dipper nodded.

________________________________

"Rollercoaster!" Lee pointed the ride as he puts his hands on Tambry's waist.

"No!" Dipper blurted out.

"Aww.. Scared aye?" I pouted at Dipper and bashed my eyelashes the cutest way possible.

"Don't worry, I'll always be right at your side, love." I say with full of confidence. He blushed slightly but I still noticed and I snickered quitely.

The rides were awesome. Dipper is always scared on the rides and I just laugh at that thought. He is brave for me. He passed all the problems that we had, all the suffering and bonus, he got to ride on the terrifying rollercoaster ride.

The sun is setting and we finished our double date at the fair and the day turned out to be an awesome day.

We sat on a bench and watched on the beautiful view of the sunset.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-The End-