Chapter 12 - Brokenhearted

Wendy is getting ready for her date. Once in her life, she was excited on a date. She is combing her straight red hair then someone knocked from her door.

She opened the door and her eyes widen. She was suprised as he doubt that he'd saw his face again.

"Robbie?" She asked, confused and said in a high pitched questioning tone.

"Hi Wendy." Robbie said in shyness.

"Don't hi Wendy me. I will never forgive what you did. Cheater! You-" Robbie cut her off.

"I know. I'm sorry for what I did. I was wrong and please give me another chance."

Wendy sighed in confusion then Robbie continued.

"Do you believe in second chances? Robbie asked and stopped. Then he continued. "I will treat you the way you should be treated if you give me another chance. Please."

"Yes I do believe in second chances but I don't think you deserve it." Wendy said.

Wendy still isn't finished with what she's saying and Robbie cut her off by kissing him.

Dipper was hiding behind the tree and he saw the whole thing including the kiss. He never heard what they are saying though.

Dipper can't believe what he's seeing. Robbie kissed her and what's worse is that she didn't pull back.

He had seen enough. He had enough. It's clear to him that Wendy still likes him and she can't blame her. He's brokenhearted. He ran away from the sight of them. He just want to think all what happened.

After Dipper was running away, Wendy slapped his face. I think Robbie got the answer. She doesn't like him anymore.

"Get out!" Wendy shouted at him. Robbie walked away disappointed.

She sighed as she is feeling relieved now. She hates seeing that betrayer and she is just glad because things are over with, or does it? She looked at their wall clock and she saw that it's already 4:00 pm exact.

She wondered why Dipper hasn't been to her house yet. It's 4:00 already. What's taking so long?

She pulled her phone from her right pocket and went to contacts.

She decided to call Dipper.