Chapter 14 - Forgiven

Wendy's POV

I don't get depressed when I'm on a break with someone but why do I feel that exact way. Depressed.

He really changed me and I can't stand this feeling. I can't stand the thought of not being with Dipper. A break will not be needed. I just need him.

But I bet he hates me now. Stupid Robbie!

I should think of a way to get Dipper back. A plan? Yes!

Then I finally got an idea. I picked up my phone and dialled a number. Lee's number. He's the one I could always call besides Tambry.

Tambry is always the one I usually call not because she's a phone addict, it's because I can always rely on her. But now, thanks to that stupid kiss incident, I don't trust a single word she says.

"Hey Lee?"

"Yes?"

"It's me Wendy. I need to talk to you personally about Dipper."

"Woah! Dipper just called earlier and he said he wants to talk to me personally as well and it's also about you. What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I quickly said.

"Dipper will be going to the park to meet me at 5 so hurry up. It's already 4:50. Is it okay if I could just talk to you at the phone?" He said and I thanked him in my mind because I finally know where he is. Bonus.

"Sure. So, how can you say I'm sorry in a special way?" I asked.

"A present is always nice." He said and that gave me another idea. I knew I asked it to the right person.

"Thanks so much. Bye!" I blurted because I'm in a hurry. I need to see him.

I ran into the jewelry store as fast as I could then ran to the park. I looked at a random clock on the street and it's already 5:02. So, I ran as twice as I can and finally, I'm at the park looking tired but satisfied.

I looked around as I see Dipper sitting on the bench besides Lee. When I finally saw him, he noticed me and I can tell, he is suprised to see me.

I walked towards Dipper and I was now facing him.

"I should go." Lee said leaving us two alone. That jerk.

I sighed and I started to explain to Dipper and it's weird that he didn't cut me off so I continued.

"Robbie begged me that I should forgive him and of course I didn't. I would never understand why he betrayed me when he was over protective of me and he was harsh on you. I would never forgive him because of that."

"That's what we talked about. Then he kept talking about second chances. I just roll my eyes because I would never give him a chance. When I was in the middle of talking, he cut me off by kissing me!"

"Why didn't you push Robbie away if your 'not together anymore'?" Dipper said with a quoting gesture with his hands.

"I-I was confused. As I said, why would he try to bring me back if he betrayed me for another girl. I just didn't understand. I'm sorry."

He sighed. I guess he believes me but the main question is, does he forgive me.

"I forgive you." He said weakly and that doesn't answer my question. He could say those three little words but does he meant any of it?

I decided to keep it up a notch.

I pulled those two necklaces that I bought earlier at the jewelry store. I showned him the necklace as I kneeled and got down on my knees for him.

What am I doing right now is crazy.