Chapter 1 - Growing Love

Dipper's POV

I was at my bed lying down. Resting is actually what I do a lot when I just don't feel like going on an adventure, a mystery hunt or when I just want to be alone to think about some things.

Well now, my mind is going through some things and it's about this beautiful girl teen, red head and an outgoing teenager.

It's a week since Mabel and I are in Gravity Falls.

I know, it's crazy at first but what I feel for Wendy is starting to get stronger. It's quite disappointing that she has a boyfriend.

I get up of bed realizing that I am overthinking things. A lot of things are going in my head lately and it's all about her.

I walked downstairs and then I saw her. She is working here part time in the Mystery Shack and I just stared at her pretty face. Her charms, her eyes, her traits, everything.

Then she noticed that I'm just staring at her like a stupid person. Oh my.

"Hey Dipper!" She greeted.

I think I just blushed. Why did I blush?!

Wendy and Mabel surely noticed my flushed red face.

Mabel laughed. That was embarassing.

"Hey Dipper and Mabel! Wanna go out with my friends? You know hang out?"

"I-I love I mean w-we would love to."

Why I am stuttering?

She smiled. "Great! Video games at 3 o' clock."

"Sure." Mabel said.

"Well, part time over. See you guys later!" Wendy says as she waved goodbye at us.

I laughed awkwardly and said bye.

Why do I laugh like that?

Why am I like this when I'm around her?

"What was that about?" Mabel asked. As if she doesn't notice that I like her. That is so Mabel. But I'm not gonna tell though. Everything might be ruined if I tell it to someone.

"Nothing!" I said defensively.

"You like her, don't you?" Oh my. She knows. Am I that too obvious?

"Well maybe." Then she scream like some fangirl.

I rolled my eyes at her cute but annoying self.

"So wanna go on another mystery? Mystery twins?" Mabel suggested and moved her eyebrows in an up and down movement and gave me a smug face.

"Sorry Mabel. Gonna plan for our hang out with Wendy and her friends."

"You know it's a hang-out right? Not a date." Mabel pointed out. As if I didn't know that. Of course it's just hanging out. No need to freak out right?

"Just be yourself. Everything will be alright." Mabel assured.

She always know what to say about love like she is the Love God or a love expert. Even when she says some irrational things, she has many and by that I mean so many experiences as she have many past relationships.

I just smiled at her.

"Well got to go met Candy and Grenda. See you!" Mabel said as she waved goodbye.

As I am alone again, I started thinking. I started to get sweaty when I'm around her.

I'm not sure if things will be alright.

________________________________

Hours Later

"Hey! Ready for hours of fun and games!" Wendy said to us after we are all gathered at the park.

So met some of her friends and they're all nice. I already met Tambry, Thompson, Lee and Nate.

"Yeah!" All said simultaneously.

"Alright, get in the car!" Thompson said.

I get in the car and I suddenly got nervous because Wendy is beside me. Wendy was on the right seat, I was in the middle and Mabel was on the left. The three of us our in the backseat.

"Mabel!" I whisper shouted at her 'cause I'm freaking out.

"It's okay dumb." Mabel said.

I rolled my eyes.

Minutes later, we are here at the arcade. And then, I saw the person I least expect to be here.

Robbie