Chapter 11 - Second Chances

Wendy's POV

The date, I mean our adventure together is amazing and like no other.

And yes! Dipper and I are together. It's so awesome! Dipper healed my heart that was broken by Robbie.

He is special alright. Sure, he is a weird guy, there's a three year gap, and we are opposites but that doesn't matter. He is weird but in a cute way. Age is but a number and as they say, opposites attract.

I should be thinking about Robbie and how he treated me that way. That cheater! But no, I am laying here in my bed thinking of Dipper. This is as you can say a crazy love and I accept because I am crazy in love. Cheezy right?

I can't wait for my date. I am usually not excited about dates because I am always in one. But this is different. As I said, he is unique and he changed the way I think about love.

________________________________

The Next Day

Dipper's POV

"It's the next day!" I shouted as I wake up.

"How dare you wake me up from my sleep.." Mabel said lazily.

"Because I have a date with Wendy."

"Oh. What time?" She asked.

"At 4 pm."

"You wake me up at eight o' clock in the morning and you tell me it's because of a date with Wendy which starts at four in the afternoon?" She asked looking annoyed.

"I know you're excited but let me sleep." She said then she yawned. I smiled weakly at her.

"Ok." I muttered.

She gets annoyed when someone bothers her fron her sleep. One time she said to me that she will never wake up and that she will sleep forever. But I just can't control myself. I'm excited and I know she understands that.

I get out of bed and went to the kitchen. I watched the clock and looks as the hours pass by.

Hours passed and I looked at the clock once again. It's 3:30. I got out of the Mystery Shack and went to Wendy's house.

________________________________

At Wendy's House

"Do you believe in second chances? Robbie asked and stopped. Then he continued. "I will treat you the way you should be treated if you give me another chance. Please."

"Yes I do believe in second chances but I don't think you deserve it." Wendy said.

Dipper is finally at Wendy's house. He was shocked as he saw Robbie and Wendy talking in her front door. He didn't catch on what they are talking about as he was in quite a long distance. But he can see what is going on though.

He hid himself in a tree while peeking at them and he is trying to figure out what they are saying.

Dipper's eyes widen in shock as Robbie kissed her.