Chapter 2 - Jealous

"Robbie." Dipper said which sounded like a threat tone.

Dipper always knew Robbie is bad from the start. He always sense something suspiscious with Robbie. But what is it?

"Hey guys." Robbie said to the gang except Dipper. Then he looks at Dipper frowning. "Dipper."

"Hey Robbie why are you here?" Wendy asked his boyfriend.

"You know, just posting these awesome fliers of me being awesome." He is so annoying. He is so proud of himself and if you think about, he had nothing to be proud of including himself.

Dipper just rolled his eyes which made Robbie frown. The two were like in a fight. The two are always getting on all sorts of fights. Dipper just hated that jerk. He sense something suspicious about him and he always knew that there is something going on and he sense that it wouldn't be good.

"Uhmm.. So!" Wendy broke the awkward silence that filled the atmosphere when Dipper and Robbie are in a death stare combat.

"Let's not waste our time. Play!" Wendy said bit concerned and at the same time worried about the two. Wendy doesn't even know what started the rivalry between them. Maybe they just hated each other? But to that thought, it's not right to just hate someone for know reason so it boogles Wendy's mind a lot.

Wendy always try to keep Dipper and Robbie apart but she always fail. However, she will just find Robbie whenever she is with Dipper. Why is that?

"Yeah! Play!" All said simultaneously until all of them find a game to play.

Thompson and Mabel played the 'Dancy Pants Revolution' (the game that tricks people into exerising), Lee and Nate are playing Ghost Hunters, Wendy and Dipper are playing Fight Fighters while Tambry and Robbie are in the corner because they don't want to play.

But Tambry is doing something though and that is texting her status updates. Robbie was just sitting there. He was done hanging his posters and he had nothing else to do then he thought of a cheeky idea.

Robbie pushed Dipper out of the way when he and Wendy are playing Fight Fighters. Now, the supposed couple is now playing that game and that made Dipper mad. He doesn't even care about that game, he cares because him and Wendy are playing that game.

"Hey!" Dipper shouted at Robbie and he looked but he just frowned at him then he returns back to the game.

Now Robbie and Wendy are playing and that made Dipper really jealous.

Dipper was not only jealous. He is somehow confused. He doesn't feel like they have the spark. He sense that Robbie isn't the one. Except on the fact that he acts like a jerk, he also conclude something is wrong with that guy.

He is always good at making theories so he always trusts his guts. He has that big brain that no one can deny. He always jump to conclusions but somehow, he is always right. He feels that something horrible will happen and so he doesn't trust him.

"Can you believe him?" Dipper asked his sister.

"Don't worry bro, I have a plan."

"Plan?" Dipper left confused.

"Yeah. Plan to make Wendy fall in love with you."