Chapter 24 - Bravery

Dipper's so weak he can't even bare to stand up. And all those punches that Robbie gave will be kept forever in his life. He's never been so physically hurt all his entire life.

But all will get even worse as Robbie took the hem of his t-shirt and carrying him at the same time. Dipper didn't bare to look anymore when he motioned his closed hands backward to put force. He know what will happen next. It's when he's get beat up again and he'll have a completely jacked-up face.

But Robbie didn't continue. Dipper opened his left eye to peek. He looked at someone. Who is he looking at? Dipper finally caught up to the situation as he heard two people saying.

"Here's your jerkys as ordered, Robbie..what the hell?!" Dipper looked at them. It's Lee and Nate looking in shock, probably at his face full of bruises.

"What is going on here? Robbie!" Nate looked shocked as ever. Dipper looked at Robbie. He's scared and he doesn't know what to do. He got caught so of course, he'll be shocked. He's guilty, anyways.

"Robbie, why are you hurting my friend? Making us your servants is okay but punching Dipper and making him suffer is wrong. He hasn't done anything!" Lee blurted.

Robbie put Dipper down. He's suprised at Lee's words and he's now making eye contact to Lee as he'll confront him.

"Well, he did steal my girlfriend!"

"First of, she isn't your girlfriend anymore and second, punching him isn't proper."

"What isn't proper? That I'm hurting him for stealing Wendy? That seems like reasonable, isn't it?"

"No. No it's not." Lee say, looking worried.

"He didn't steal your girlfriend. He hasn't done anything. It's not his fault that he has Wendy's love. Because he is Wendy's love." Lee said quoting the word steal and pointing out the word is.

"That's so corny that I want to torture you both." Robbie said but he didn't scare Lee. Instead, he turned to face Nate and told him something.

"Call 911." Lee whispered to Nate's ear. Then Nate didn't hesitate to get out of that park and he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He tried to contact the police.

He typed 911 in his typing board. But his hands was shaking of fear.

"Hello?"

________________________________

"I'm not damn scared of you! But just so you know, you're being more arrogant than ever. And plus, you're acting like a jerk at the moment. Actually most of the time." Lee teased. Robbie always didn't like to be called arrogant but he is. He doesn't want to admit it. And being pointed out to be a jerk all the time is worse. They're toast.

Lee laughed at the sight of Robbie's awful yet embarrased look . Dipper looked at Lee in confusion. He isn't scared of him. Talk about bravery.

"Alright. You want to make this the hard way huh?" Lee's smile dropped quick. He knows what is going to happen. This is the time he and Dipper will be toast.

"Stop!"